+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me. I have a 11mth old who has had a perferated eardrum, again has a cold with virus and now looks like she has the measles so I need to keep a close watch on her - she loves to sleep on her tummy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    pick me, please, my ds is 22 days old and dh has to go back to work soon so ds will have to go to his own room, this would be very handy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!

We have a 5 month old who LOVES his own space. But I worry so much I spend half the night getting up and down to check on him every time he makes a noise.
    This monitor would mean I could keep an eye on him without creeping into his room in the middle of the night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please... I would love to review this monitor... My nearly 8 mth old is a terror sleeper, and sometime stirs but isn't fully awake, but when u go into check on him n he sees you, he thinks it's awake n play time, at 2am!!
    this would help out so much..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me I have a 3 yr old aspie child who escapes in the middle of the night and a second bubba on the way, this would be a godsend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me

My 1yo and 3yo DDs share a bedroom and it is at the other end of the house to my bedroom and they constantly wake each other up! Our old monitor died recently and haven't been able to afford a replacement.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME PLEASE!!

This would be so good for my baby and my niece to use at my pops house. We are currently taking it in turn to stay with him and look after him as he was diagnosed with cancer 3 weeks ago and has gone down hill fast and can no longer be left alone. my little girl and my niece are a week apart in age so it would be great to have for when we are sitting on the verandah with pop we wouldn't have to keep going inside to check on them!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK US PLEASE
    Transitioning my 4 month old from cradle to cot during the day, about to start nights and have no monitors yet, would be a great peace of mind

Thanks
    Reviews
    Choose me!

I'm 36 + 4 weeks and will not be having bub in our room as we have no space. bub will be down the hall next to my other childs room and it would be good if I can catch them before they both wake up. I never had a monitor at all for first baby.
    thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh yes pleeeeease. My bub has just started a habit of kind of moaning and sooking, bordering on crying in his sleep and it would be handy to be able to look on the video and see if he is actually awake or not, cause when I get to his cot sometimes he is just stirring in his sleep but hearing/seeing/smelling me if I try to sneak in and chekc on him wakes him up properly.