+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try this one out. I have a 5 month old baby girl who's just moved into her big girl cot at the other end of the house. My current monitor is very loud and wakes me up with her slightest movement and the video would work great so I could see her instead of pelting down the other end of the house at 2 in the morning in my underwear! (Sorry neighbours!!)
    Thanks for this amazing opportunity!
    Erin (And Poppy!)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Why you should choose me!

I have a 6 week old baby and I'm currently trying to decide between a well known brand monitor or to go for the baby monitor app on my iPhone and iPad that costs less than $5! I have been reading reviews on both and looking at the features and benefits. I believe I will give an honest and informative review of the Motorola monitor.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me

Hi
    I would love to review this product. I have a little man who sleeps great but I fear that he gets too cold during the night as he does not like blankets, I constantly have to check that he hasnt kicked them off and is freezing alone in his room.
    Last edited by niska; 08-05-2012 at 12:34. Reason: forgot something

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would LOVE to review this!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me!!
    I have a 6 month old who still wakes at least 3 times a night. His bedroom is way down the hall from mine so I can barely hear him till his screaming! My 4 yr old is in the bedroom right next door and is constantly getting woken up by his brother. I can't afford a monitor so would love to try this one! It would be a huge help! Please please please pick me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am pregnant atm with my second child I am due in July I never had 1 with my first child and wish that 1 did and I am looking to buy 1 now. thankyou.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Please choose me to trial the Motorola Video Monitor!

I have spent the last week researching video monitors and am so confused on which one to buy?! I have baby #2 due in a couple of weeks and urgently need a monitor...

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Pick Me Please!!

We have an 8 month old who is having issues with stopping breathing for longer then normal periods of time. We also live in an 80yr old cottage which is so drafty she often wakes in her sleep cold, and constantly rolls etc.

I would love to review one of these. Would also provide us with a bit more piece of mind, keeping me from being up all night checking on her.

Weve been considering buying one but we don't have alot of money and I've been trying to research them to see if we could justify spending the money to buy one. Trialling one would be the best research of all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please = ) -

I have a 4 month old bub and unfortunately our rooms are on opposite ends of the house! This would be perfect

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me!! I want to move my 9 month old from my bedroom to her room but hesitant because her room is not close to mine and I am worried I wont wake up to her crying. I NEED a monitor to stress less.