+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try this.. have a 2.5 month old and hope to have more children in the future... would have bought this one or the mat to check for breathing.. but couldn't afford them.. this would be great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!!!! Mine is broken and I'm sleeping in the spare room at night just incase bub wakes. Im desperate for a new one!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Scat Cat!

We were given our monitor as a gift when we had our little girl and almost weekly we make reference to how much more useful it would be it it had a camera.

We have an indoor cat called Oscar who is an integral part of our family. Whilst we've trained Oscar to stay out of Zoe's room we don't want to leave any opportunity to chance that he might get too close for comfort.

We have no choice but to leave her bedroom door closed, even in the heat of summer. Being a particularly light sleeper having the door shut has made things difficult because even the turn of the door knob has ofter woken Zoe up!

In short, there's no way out for us without a Motorola video monitor!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Please please please pick me. We could only afford a basic monitor before baby was born, it's on the blink. My son is having severe allergies and I am considering moving him back into our room but due to space restrictions it's going to be difficult. This monitor would be an absolute godsend and I would love to do a review of it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please!

The door to my baby girl's bedroom is very creaky so every time I go to check on her, she wakes or nearly wakes. The video monitor will ensure some uninterrupted sleep for her.

Also love the fact that it has inbuilt lullabies and am curious to see if this will help her settle at night time. I would love a chance to review this monitor!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Would reallly like to use this. Had several scares with ds1 and petrified if it happening with #2!
    i had an angel care monitor with #1 and lend it to my sister fr her little one and was broken much to my dismay!

We aren't in a financial position to purchase another one this time and inlay away alf te night listen to him breathe

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review this! We have a 2 storey house and having a monitor is absolutely essential. I would love one with a camera so I can see exactly what the little munchkin is up to.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me

Pick me please. I need one, and would love to review one for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    OK - time is up!!! I'll be looking through all the applications and will announce the usernames of the lucky reviewers early next week!

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

&BabyMakes4xxx  (10-05-2012),akeastall  (11-05-2012),ErSchmi  (10-05-2012),HazTechDad  (10-05-2012),Janelle584  (11-05-2012),LifeInShadesOfGrey  (10-05-2012),MissRose1  (14-05-2012),RobinSparkles  (10-05-2012),Static_Cat  (15-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have not reviewed a product yet, although I am now home from hospital and intend to contribute as much as I can. I have a ten month old daughter and have been suffering pretty severely with PND (more anxiety than depression) and as a result have spent the last 6 months in a mother baby unit because I could not sleep for fear of something happening to my baby.

I have weaned off using the respiration monitor and would love the anxiety relief of having a video screen that I can see and reassure myself with - I am much better but struggle to leave bub to sleep. I am happy to review this as a PND sufferer as this would definitely be my mothers day present of choice if we had the money.

Thank you for the opportunity