+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Don't pick me- I have one, but please make sure one of your reviewers is someone who's been doing it tough, I can imagine this kind of opportunity would make someone's day x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to october For This Useful Post:

giggle berry  (08-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! 10 week old who i am too scared to move into own bed until i get a decent monitor

BabushkaMumma is offline Mothering with my whole heart as thats what my girls have given me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love the chance to review this with my 4 month old - please pick me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi, i would love to try this out - i have a 5 day old baby boy - who is very noisy when sleeping so i am going to have to move him out of our room sooner than i expected....(i just can't sleep at all....am on edge all night) would love the opportunity to try this so i can put him in his room and hopefully settle my nerves.....thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our 2 yo is now in a bed on his own and with him having CP we constantly worry about his lack of leg strength causing night time injury

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me!

I have a very restless 6 month old who is waking 4-6 times a night. Sometimes he is just whining though but as soon as he sees me walk into the room his eyes shoot open :-( and I have to rock him back to sleep. All my numerous posts will show all the trouble I've been having!

We are off to Tweddle Sleep School in June. I would love to have something like this, especially for when we get back so I can keep practicing what I learn there without always going into his room to check on him! Would really appreciate it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me!! I would really LOVE to be considered for this!! I have 3 month old twin girls who are about to be moved from our bedroom into theirs, but I am a little apprehensive as I haven't had the money to purchase a monitor yet, so I have been putting it off. I would really like to get them used to sleeping in their own room before it gets too hard to make the transition, but I really need to know that they are safe before I do as they will be sharing a cot for the time being.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love the ability to watch my baby sleeping soundly without sneaking into her room! Being a busy mum of three young children I'd love the peace of mind a monitor like this would provide! Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by laurenk View Post
    i'd love the ability to watch my baby sleeping soundly without sneaking into her room! Being a busy mum of three young children i'd love the peace of mind a monitor like this would provide! Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me!
    Being a mum of 3 and having my MIL in the granny flat out the back, I am constantly needing to be in 2 places at once.
    With checking on said MIL while my newborn's sleeping, as I am her carer, it would definitely ease my mind knowing I could see AND hear what's going on