+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me pretty please!!!! I would love to test this out as it is so hard to check on my daughter without her waking up! She is so sensitive to noise that she wakes up if the door creaks!!! I was just saying the other day, that I wished I had bought a video monitor!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default pick me!!!!

Pick me! I have a one year old that has been getting a lot of coughs and ear infections. It would be so reassuring to be able to check on her while she's sleeping without disturbing her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me! I'm having trouble moving my 5 month old into her own bed. I'm a worry wart and can't relax if I can't see her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 3 week old baby boy. our second child whom sleeps in our bed as im too worried to put him in the cot yet as we do not have a monitor. our first child was in our bed from the first night we brought him home and we are still struggling to gey him in his own room most nights.
    Pleade help us?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! I have a 2 week old baby and creaky floors - I would dearly love to be able to check on her without having to risk waking her as I move around.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick ME!

Pick Me!

As a FTM due in 4 days, I would LOVE to review this product because (A) I don't have any type of monitor and (B) I'll be able to assess it's ability to ease a FTM's jitters about sleep time

Pick ME BubHub!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! Purrrrrleeeeze...
    I have newborn and toddler sharing room and my moniter is on its last legs, am shopping around for a new one so this could be perfect timing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME

My 7mth old little girl and is in a hip brace so the video
    monitor would be a great idea when she gets caught trying to sleep on her side and I get worried she has flipped over and is stuck! Definately a great idea

Belinda

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would be SO very GRATEFUL to be able to try this amazing item.As i am pregnant with my first bub (after losing 5 last year ) and an older mum-to-be,i am so nervous,scared and a bit obsessed about safety/protecting this little miracle who God and science has given us.This would be a true relief to have for my husband and myself,and a welcome nice treat after having just lost my job. i am lucky enough to be chosen..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me PLEASE!
    I have newborn twins who were 6 weeks premmie and am a lot more paranoid about them than I was about my 20 month old (never had the need for a monitor with her). Also, it would be nice to know who is crying without needing to walk though the entire house 27 thousand times per day!