+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me!

My darling wife is currently in hospital with pre-eclampsia awaiting an early arrival of bub #2.

We live in a steel-framed house and have found it extremely difficult to find a monitor that works well throughout the building and into the yard. As this promotes a "300m range", there's a good chance it will do the trick!

Although I haven't written a review yet, I have writing experience and regularly have stories published in a couple of national 4WD and camping magazines.

EDIT:
    I have just added a review!
    Last edited by HazTechDad; 08-05-2012 at 22:07. Reason: Added review note

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please.. I would give it to my girlfriend to use as her daughter is epileptic and has its in her sleep! I would help her do the review.

It's not only useful for babies but can help a very scared mum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Please pick me! My almost 11 month old is a restless sleeper and we are always running into her room to see if she is ok all night, a video monitor would be fantastic to test out and review.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!!!

I am just about to give birth to my 2nd child (due on 21st May but starting to have contractions already!) Our lounge and bedrooms are quite a distance from each other so it makes it difficult to hear if bub is crying in her room. I am also wanting to ensure this new bub learns to self settle. Listening to cries always pains me but if I could just see that she was alright and keep the volume down it would be brilliant!
    I've also had problems with reception with other monitors (a lot of static) maybe due to the house being steel frame?? So my house would be a great testing ground

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please. I have a five week old and I would love to have one of these so that I can see and hear him wherever I am in the house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me, please :-) I have a baby due in a couple of weeks so it would be PERFECT :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Pick Me

Pick me

We're broke and living in my Mother in Laws house, I would love to try out this monitor for peace of mind - and so that I can prove to her the baby IS crying and I DO need to get away from her to sort her out!

DD is 4months old now, and we're currently using an OLD basic Philips Avent that was used to monitor DH's grandmother while she was ill. Apart from the negative connotations (we were given it upon her death) it cuts out, the battery life is appalling, it crackles and its range is non-existant. MiL always simply says that she's not *really* crying. Distinctly sub-optimum!

The temperature gauge part would also be incredibly useful as we have no aircon/heating and I'd like to be able to use guides on bedding. We also spend a lot of time caring for DH's father in a granny flat in the garden. It would be great to be able to leave dd asleep and keep an eye on her rather than have to wake her up and bring her with us - with all the obvious problems therein!
    Last edited by Catkin; 08-05-2012 at 16:52. Reason: Forgot to state DD's age :)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh please pick me!!

Our son is currently having breathing problems (suspected asthma!) and our monitor is broken We can't afford a good new one so I would write the BEST review you have ever read should I be selected!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! My son has been diagnosed with epilepsy so all eyes must be on him at all times. With our new addition I need two monitors now and would appreciate the opportunity to try out the Motorola monitor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! I'm dying for one since I keep busting in on DS crying in his sleep...and waking him up for real!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub