+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me as I will be able to use it not only for my 11 month old daughter who at times I struggle to hear crying from my room but I'm also pregnant so I will be able to then use it for the newborn as well as we don't have the money within our budget to buy a monitor, plus I'm always reviewing things and giving my honest opinion so i think it will be fun to be a product reviewer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me pretty please! I have a 6 month old who had just started rolling only one way, then sleeps on his tummy. He has started wiggling around and id like to test a video monitor!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me!!

My little 4 month old loves to pull her blanket up to rub it against her little cheeks, sometimes falling asleep with it like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Pick me!

8 week old DD often cries once or twice and is back asleep by the time I get to her room, so would be great to know if I actually do need to go and get her in the middle if the night or not!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love this! Im a first time mum with a 4 month old little boy.
    My son unfortunately had a bad start to life and we almost lost him, due to this I am a little over protective and haven't had the guts to just let him sleep in his bassinet in his day sleeps or when he go's to bed. I'd love to give him a stable routine and be able to put him down at bedtime and maybe take my little monitor out and watch a little tv and relax and have mummy time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Me please! We have a 2 story house and it's so hard to hear ds, especially if I want to hang out washing and do outside jobs

Thanks
    Reviews

Default sleeping in our room

PLEEEEASE pick me!! our little girl is still sleeping in our room because I am too scared to have her anywhere else but could would move her if we would have a video monitor...and we would finally all get some better sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me. We have a basic monitor but can't sleep with it on cause it buzzs and would love the opportuity to try a different one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please!!

I was seriously just thinking how great it would be to have a video monitor for my 6 and a half month old boy so we could check whether he was asleep or not.

The amount of times I have poked my head in the door to check on him and he's looking back at me through the bars in his cot! Cheeky monkey!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me! I like may angle care monitor I currently have buy am a bit dissapointed with it's range. I would love to try out this one on my little man!
    Thanks