+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default 5 reviewers needed for the latest Baby Video Monitors from Motorola!

Would you like to review a Motorola Video Monitor?

CNP Brands and the team at Bub Hub are giving 5 lucky Bub Hubbers the opportunity to trial their very own Motorola Video Monitor valued at $369.95!

APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!
    Monitors can be purchased from David Jones, Target, Big W, My Baby Warehouse, Baby Kingdom and Specialty nursery stores

Name:  forumimage.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  42.6 KB

The new MBP36 FHSS Baby Monitor from Motorola has everything you need to monitor your babies safety and comfort. With crystal clear sound, 3.5" LCD colour display and infrared night vision you can keep a watchful eye over the nursery from anywhere in the home. Complete with inbuilt temperature gauge and 2-way communication you can also remotely control your babies comfort for a peace of mind like no other.

Key Features
    • 2.4Ghz FHSS Digital Transmission Technology
    • 64 Channels
    • 3.5"/8.9cms Colour Display Video
    • Two Way Communication
    • LED Indicator for Sound/Volume Alerts
    • Temperature Display/Alert
    • Five Lullabies
    • Infrared Night Vision
    • Rechargeable Battery Pack for Parent Unit
    • Power Adaptor for Baby Unit
    • 300m operation range

If you have a child between birth and 1 year old and would like to participate and review the MBP36 FHSS Baby Monitor from Motorola, please type 'Pick Me' in this thread and let us know why we should select you!

We'll be selecting 5 reviewers later this week from all the posts made by midday, Thursday 10 May (Brissie time)!

Members of the Reviewer Panel will probably receive an email about this opportunity too. Please make sure that you reply in this THREAD and do not reply to the email.

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review within 14 days of receiving the sample.

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review nappies (disposable & cloth), wipes, your local park and whole heap of other pregnancy & parenting items. So get to it if you want a chance to get your hands on this fabulous monitor for nix!!!

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here
    Last edited by BH-bubhub; 21-05-2012 at 12:03.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

ErSchmi  (08-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please. 6 month old who loooooves rolling in her cot and getting stuck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Pick me please! I have a 15 month old who is constantly kicking off blankets and I check him over and over to make sure he isn't cold.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Me please. DDs bedroom is so far away, she's 12 mo and still waking.

I have a homemade system for a baby monitor and would love to try this out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh would love to review this! I need to move my 8 month old into my 5 year olds bedroom, but have to buy a monitor first!

My 5 year old also has just started sleep walking which would mean I could monitor her to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm about to be a first time mum 40+1 today. Haven't even bought one yet would love to try!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please. I have a 3 month old. My Tommee Tippee has just packed it in and I have done a bit of research in preparation for buying another so I would love to have the opportunity to review the Motorola Baby Video Monitor. Cheers
    Last edited by Beatnik; 10-05-2012 at 08:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me.
    i am a new mum of a 6week old DD.
    i do not have a baby monitor yet and have been looking at getting a monitor with a camera. As a new mum I can get a little paroniod about her safety checking on all the ti e while she is sleeping, so a video monitor would be perfect.
    Also while I was looking for all my new baby products I used all the reviews form mums as my guide, I would like to be able I give back and help other mums.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me!

I have a 1yr old who has worked out how to climb out of his cot and I'd love to see how he's doing it so we can try and stop him, as he never does it while we're in the room.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pick me please, my DS still wakes 5 to 6 times a night at 12 months and I would love to be able to check if he is really awake when he starts to mumble without having to get out of bed a trillion times a night and waking him even more!
    Last edited by RobinSparkles; 08-05-2012 at 10:18.