+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Moving to Melbourne in the near future...... 16weeks pregnant.... :)

Hello everyone.
    Im Natalie, I'm 22 and from Southampton, England
    I am moving to Melbourne in the very near future - my partner is from Melbourne originally and we met a while ago when he was in the UK travelling. I am currently 16weeks pregnant , planning on having baby in England and then flying out when safe to do so. Apart from my partner and family I don't know anyone in Australia at all.

Whats it generally like in Australia? Shopping, general living, etc. I should have found all this out before but it has been a bit of a snap decision.

If there is anyone who lives in Melbourne and fancys a chat etc please feel free to get intouch. I also have facebook if anyone wants to add me on there xx

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey Natalie!

How are you??

I am 25 and live in Sydneys west however I have fam in Melb and spent a good 10 years living there.

I love Melb. The people are so lovely, the parks are beautiful. The shopping is good and there are lots to see and do. Its a nice relaxing place and I love going back for visits.

I used to live up in the beautiful mountains where you would get an uninterrupted view of the city skyline. It was amazingly beautiful.

I would move back in a heart beat if DP wasn't anti Melb lol.

If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me =) I am happy to have a chat and maybe even meet up for a coffee (well hot choc for me!) next time I get a get a chance to go down to Melb.

Congratulations on your pregnancy too! What lovely news!