+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Need a Hospital in the Western Suburbs!

Hey lovely ppl,I am new and in desperate need of some help. I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago, I am 12 weeks. My partner and I were talking about having a baby but it wasn't on the near cards and here we are. heheI called the Werribee Mercy Hospital today and they are fully booked in their Midwife Programme. They gave me two semi bulk billing OB's. One is not taking new people and the other has had some horrible things said about him on numerous sites and I cant get into see him until September which is quite late seeing as I am due in November. I have been researching all day and kind of stressing out, all the hospitals are zoned now so do I put a relo's address down and go to a different hospital on the other side of town? I have an 8 year old daughter who I had in private at the Mercy in East Melbourne. I wasnt going to go private with this one and now it is to late to get private cover.I do not mind having max $2000 out of pocket costs but I do not know what to do.Any advice would be amaaaazzzziiiinnnngggg!!! Thanks for your time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What about sunshine hospital? I haven't been there myself, but have friends who have and they were happy with the care. I believe they have midwifery care model or OBs similar to werribee mercy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was in the midwife program at Sunshine and it was fantastic. I think their maternity ward has had a recent upgrade since I was there.