+ Reply to Thread
    HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default not sure what to do here - what do you guys think?

Ok so I went to stay with a 'friend' a few weeks ago and this friend went to work a few days that I was there and said that I could use the computer while they were out.

They had left their facebook open on the computer and I sent them a text saying 'it's SOOO hard to resist hacking your facebook status LOL' which is a bit of a joke in the circle of friends. Everything seemed fine with that comment.

I did however click on their messages and then had an attack of the guilts and didn't read anything and logged out of their account and into mine.

Everyday this person went to work and I jumped on their computer, their facebook account was open. I didn't snoop (quite proud of that fact) just logged out of theirs and into mine.

Anyway, I was there the other day and noticed that they constantly log out of their account now rather than leave it logged in and I'm feeling a bit paranoid that maybe they looked in their browser history after I left. Would it have shown up that I clicked on the messages?

Nothing's been said but it just made me wonder and I'm not sure if I should bring it up or let it go? This person is totally fine with me, attitude hasn't changed or anything at all. Am I just being paranoid? What would you do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think you're being paranoid. I'm sure she would say something otherwise.
    I know you didn't read anything but it was still wrong to click on the messages.
    I wouldn't bring it up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If you didn't clear the history it would show you clicked messages. It would also be evident you didn't open any. She may have thought you clicked in error then logged out? Either way you've taught her to be more careful with her Facebook- not a bad thing! If you're friend isn't worried then I don't think you should be.

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I know it was wrong *hangs head*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm sure you're not the only one who's done it. My friend left her account logged in on my phone and when you get a message on iPhone it pops up on your screen. The message was from another friend and was in response to my "friend" having a b!tch fest about me not having time for her because I put my family before her! I'm guilty of then reading her messages and confronting her, needless to say I don't consider her a friend anymore.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Naughty Naughty. But you didnt read any. So no biggy. =)

I would say your friend is probably just being a little more careful thats all.

You can relax =)