+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DD1 was quiet one day and i found her in front of the bedroom mirror colouring in her face with black permanent marker!

she was finishing off as i found her and had done a smashing job even coloured her eyelids which unfortunantly ended up giving herself an eye infection.

it took me 4 days of numerous attempts before her face returned to a shade of normal

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RmumR For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (08-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hahaha these are hilarious!

A few spring to Mind for me. It started when he was a bub. He was having no nappy time and I thought I'd quickly put a load of washing on. He was giggling and talking to himself but by the end I thought 'hmm he's so quiet' I walked out to find my little poo angel! He had pooed and no joke was doing poo angels! Thank lord for Lino flooring!!

Of late I've had A whole packet of baby wipes spread throughout his room, walked in before bath time to find a whole container of moisturiser squirted everywhere

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bennos Mummy For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (08-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD1s worst two: Day before a rent inspection, DH and I are cleaning, DD (2ish) is watching television... OR SO WE THOUGHT *insert ominous music* Walked into my bedroom, then back into the hallway, praying that I had not seen what I had seen. The entire hallway had a beautiful mural - in daddy's permanent black marker from work. Took about 3 hours and many packs of magic erasers to get rid of.
    Another time, around the same age. Just moved into a new house, heavily pregnant with DD2. I am doing dishes. DD is having a nap. I thought. Later went into DD2's nursery and thought "Hmm, I never noticed that border around the edge of the wall. Strange pattern. Almost looks like... oh god!" She had pooed in her pants, taken nappy off and then must have sort of repeatedly backed into the wall. There was literally a row of brown egg shaped marks along the wall.
    DD2 is happy just shredding an entire box of tissues on the floor, or squirting her whole container of baby powder on the floor. Occasionally eats the butter from the tub with her fingers.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psylent For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (08-05-2012),jacobsmamma  (08-05-2012)

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly View Post
    My 15mo DS is partial to cat biscuits or stray kitty litter crystals so when he's in he laundry and all is quiet, chances are he's reaching through the baby gate picking at the mess the cats have made.

I'd be changing the litter to Breeder's Choice paper pellets.. The crystal litter is made from silicone shards...once ingested it swells and clumps, blocking the gut

Kittens die from it all the time as in playing they sometimes chew their mess

GrabbyCrabby is offline She is everything I need, that I never knew I wanted... She is everything I want, that I never knew I needed...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We've had the wipes all out of the packet... My jewelry box (stored in a plastic tub in her room) pulled from the container into the cot and emptied... Chest of drawers unpacked... Water emptied all over floor to make a pool to splash on the tiles in... The fridge locks broken and a jar of jam freed from captivity, then dropped on rhe tiles (luckily she wasn't hurt!!!!)... And the good ole Sudocrem from nappy bag over self and brown material couch...
    Attached Images

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GrabbyCrabby For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (08-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    what is it with kids and sudocream??????

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mopoke For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (08-05-2012),jacobsmamma  (08-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyOf2Sweeties View Post
    What's the worst thing you guys have caught your little ones doing when it goes silent?

About 1 week ago I gave my 2 those yogurts in the squeezy packs and said go play. They went into my DDs room. I was cleaning the kitchen and it went silent... I walked In there to find my DD standing there flinging it everywhere, my DS was standing there watching with a look on his face like it was the best thing ever.
    And this morning when DP and DS went to get milk I was on the loo, DD was watching dinosaur train and all of a sudden ther was no sound I came out to find DD standing there with the foxtel card in her hand
    When my eldest daughter was about 2 she smeared poo all over her bedrooom walls. Only days after they'd be painted.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mum2bubba For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (08-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When my twins were about 2 was the worst they use to raid the fridge an eat margarine by the handful, they got into a jar of nutella one day and besides being covered in it they shared the mess all over the kitchen.
    Covered themselves in a whole large bottle of talc powder.
    The worst one was the morning I woke up to find them both naked an blue from head to toe they had gotten the blu loo out of the toilet and painted each other, that was the last time I bought blu loo.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to madjedjjlill For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (08-05-2012)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The only thing would be, when its quieti find ds#2 standing on the entertainment unit.

But other than that we have never had anything menacing??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    I'd be changing the litter to Breeder's Choice paper pellets.. The crystal litter is made from silicone shards...once ingested it swells and clumps, blocking the gut

Kittens die from it all the time as in playing they sometimes chew their mess
    :-O thanks, I didn't know that!