+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My DD also keeps escaping out the doggy door. She waits till I'm busy or with DS and then makes her move

Thanks
    Reviews
    A few years ago DD was with FOB while I was at work. He sent me an email with the subject line "When things go quiet..." in the email were pics of her eating vegemite straight out of the jar with her hands and it was EVERYWHERE

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shelle65 For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (07-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha this is me everyday! The other morning they sneakily got up before me and smashed eggs and crushed up noodles through the kitchen and lounge room (they get their rocking horse or a chair and pulls locks off).
    They still wear nappy pants to bed and they pull then open and throw the gel everywhere, they get into the dog food, smear my make up everywhere, block the toilet with rolls of toilet paper and once I was running a nice hot bath and they threw toilet paper in there. Bath ruined!
    I could go on all day lol.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to brooke88(mum2b09) For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (07-05-2012),Gandalf  (08-05-2012),jacobsmamma  (07-05-2012),ricepudding  (17-05-2012),shelle65  (07-05-2012)

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lmao

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    2 incidents spring to mind-
    DS1, got in the fridge got the soy sauce out and emptied it all over the the kitchen floor, then he grabbed the bag of brand new clothes (baby clothes from pumpkin patch) and tried to mop the sauce up, I died and the clothes were ruined, he would have been about 16months.

DS2, just the other day, got into my bathroom got my box of nailpolish out and started painting himself, the walls, the vanity, floor, it was everywhere! It took 2 bottles of nail polish remover to clean up the mess.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Littlemissmetal For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (07-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ds has climbed in a (very small) rabbit hutch and gone out the front and back yard 'hes quiet' is a common alarm bell here

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GuestMember For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (07-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes I know this too well. It's never good when all is quiet. This was the outcome of the latest 'quiet' time:
    Attached Images

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacobsmamma For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (07-05-2012),mim1  (07-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2b09 View Post
    Ha this is me everyday! The other morning they sneakily got up before me and smashed eggs and crushed up noodles through the kitchen and lounge room (they get their rocking horse or a chair and pulls locks off).
    They still wear nappy pants to bed and they pull then open and throw the gel everywhere, they get into the dog food, smear my make up everywhere, block the toilet with rolls of toilet paper and once I was running a nice hot bath and they threw toilet paper in there. Bath ruined!
    I could go on all day lol.
    LOVE the raccoon eyes!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The other week dd and I slept in so I was running late for work and we couldn't have our usual slow breakfast! I sat her down infront of the tv with some yoghurt so I could quickly get ready for work. Things were a bit too quiet I went into the lounge room to find her painting the cat with yoghurt saying 'pat pat pat' . Funny thing is, he just sat there and didn't move. Luckily a very placid cat!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to wannaBamumma For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (08-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sudocream - all over the couch and carpet!!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Momkey For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (08-05-2012)