+ Reply to Thread

Default DHEA & Royal Jelly

Hi Everyone,

DH & I have been TTC for 3 years, I have Endo and DOR, and have 4 x BFN’s through IVF (ISCI). I am 35, DH 35 – he is OK.

The DOR was only diagnosed after IVF#2, and the FS decided to try a new protocol. I did respond better but obviously not well enough for a pregnancy and the egg results were still not crash hot. I am at a bit of crossroads at present, I need to take a break due to financial pressures and to save my sanity, I would like to use this time to work on my egg quality before we try IVF#5. I have done a bit of research and want to know if anybody has had experience with Royal Jelly & DHEA together? How do you get DHEA in Australia? Did your FS recommend DHEA? Did you get results? Any side effects to be noted?

I have been doing acupuncture for the duration of our IVF cycles and seeing a naturopath.

I am hoping for some advice and to hear from anyone who has had similar experiences, I have a follow-up with FS later this week to discuss future planning.

Thank you

Hi, for those that may read this post later, I spoke with FS and he said "DHEA was so yesterday". He has put me on Melatonine, and I am to start 1/4 Testosterone patch 2 weeks before next IVF cycle. My naturopath and acupuncturist have also worked together to give me a combined treatment that is the best of both protocols, including Royal Jelly, False Unicorn Root and Tibulus Forte...amongst other things to assist with nuturing the eggs through this process.

Finges crossed this is the magic formulae.