+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Knowledge about Extrodinary License's

Does anyone know much about them? I'm ashamed to say I had lost my license for points( but was unaware I had lost it) When I was pulled over for a routine check anyway, obviously when they checked it said I was under suspension
    I am now able to go for my extrodinary and I'm wondering what my chances will be? I'm desperate to have it for school drop off and pick up and my docs appointments (expecting twins) .. We live about 20 mins from school and are considered rural.
    I feel like a terrible mother already as I have to rely on my family to help with school and getting us out every so often, so please no judgement !

Forgot to add, DH is self employed and is usually gone by 6am and home by 5 ish . As he is the only money earner, we can't afford for him to take time off for school and appointments.

I can apply on Tuesday.. Fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone ??

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No info here but have you checked the rta website? What state are you in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    In WA ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mmmm. You lost all your points for traffic offences, which I assume were speeding, therefore a danger to other drivers and passangers. You might just have to suck it up and learn your lesson.
    When you get your license back you will be a better and safer driver.

You may be able to get the amount of time reduced, eg from 6 months down to 3 months. (when my DH was around 21 yrs old he lost his license for being an !diot on the road and asked in court if he could have it reduced as he needed his license for work).

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    What's the licensing authority in wa? Have you searched their website? I'm from nsw so don't know anything about licenses over that side of the country lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    All it really says is that it's dealt with case by case..

Alot of people get them after been done for drink driving so hopefully I will get it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by singa06 View Post
    Mmmm. You lost all your points for traffic offences, which I assume were speeding, therefore a danger to other drivers and passangers. You might just have to suck it up and learn your lesson.
    When you get your license back you will be a better and safer driver.

You may be able to get the amount of time reduced, eg from 6 months down to 3 months. (when my DH was around 21 yrs old he lost his license for being an !diot on the road and asked in court if he could have it reduced as he needed his license for work).
    The minimum sentence for driving under suspension is 9 mths! Which is what I got..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well maybe you will get it reduced, or perhaps you can drive only at certain times?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes all I'm asking for is school drop off and pickup and any docs appointments