Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DS name is in there but with a random 'y' thrown in, which DS definitely does not have. Normal spelling here.

I had a good giggle at Jack Daniel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    DH's ultra-bogue cousin just found out their new brat is a girl and have named her Bailey-Brandi.
    It's one of the most revolting names I've ever heard. But then again, they have an older daughter named Charsley {no, not Charley, Charsley, like Charles + parsley} and a son named Excalibur, so I don't expect too much from them name-wise.
    OMG, I just nearly choked on my pineapple bacardi breezer.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningWithScissors View Post
    Took me several seconds to work out the first name was Olivia!!
    for the record her name is not pronounced olivia, therefore why would i spell it that way?
    i actually love the names i chose for my children. sadly women(im assuming) with nothing else to do decided to compile a list of names THEY deem unfit to make others feel like sh!t.

my regrets with naming MY children is that in the future should they google their name (which i have no doubt they will), that they will see what ADULTS have written about them.
    so yes if i could go back i would alter the spelling of my girls names. though i will point out it wouldve been with an A still, the O is pointless in my opinion. listen how people pronounce it.. its never an O.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know a couple who liked the name Siobhan (Shev-onne) but decided it was too common (wtf) and called their little girl Chevette.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My godsons name is on there :-(. How is Reilly bogan? I would have used it if my bestie hadn't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meh, a few of them are just popular more than bogan. It's the hideous spelling, or naming something after a drink or vehicle, that makes it bogan IMO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are these names Bogan lol?

Ashleigh
    Eren
    Harley
    Harrison
    Jai
    Kane
    Saxon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lol both my DD's names are on there but spelt completely different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummaof4 View Post
    for the record her name is not pronounced olivia, therefore why would i spell it that way?
    i actually love the names i chose for my children. sadly women(im assuming) with nothing else to do decided to compile a list of names THEY deem unfit to make others feel like sh!t.

my regrets with naming MY children is that in the future should they google their name (which i have no doubt they will), that they will see what ADULTS have written about them.
    so yes if i could go back i would alter the spelling of my girls names. though i will point out it wouldve been with an A still, the O is pointless in my opinion. listen how people pronounce it.. its never an O.
    I have never heard Olivia said any way apart from Oh-Livi-Yah. How do people pronounce your DDs name?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummaof4 View Post

I've always pronounced it with an 'O'? At the end of the day as long as your happy with it.