+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We are definitely getting a Boston, no question on that. The relationship was great with our previous one.

For those that answered, do you think it would be helpful(easier) to wait til dd is toilet trained or will it not really matter?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I believe that as long as you do your research and are always around the child when it is near the pet then any age should be ok. My partner wants one but I said not till our youngest listens to me about not pulling ears or poking eyes. We have a dog on the farm we live on so he is learning how to behave with that one and when he is good with the dog then I will be more at ease with the idea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would think any age is fine. I also had a dog put down when DD1 was 18 months and she STILL talks about him. Ended up getting another dog when she was 18 months and a second when she was 3 and when DD2 was only 3 weeks.

I don't really think the toilet training would matter...

You'll have to let us know when you get one!

Similar Threads

1. Whining puppy!
    By RobinSparkles in forum Pets
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 17-09-2012, 22:07
  2. New lab puppy :)
    By YMo7 in forum Pets
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 07:21
  3. possible new puppy!
    By Leeee in forum Pets
    Replies: 2