+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default She just wants to play at 2am!!!

Gasaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! DD bless her just wants to play right now! And is crying coz I said no. Iv tucked her in, she has a drink, and her teddies ( she is 2 ) an wont sleep I even gave her panadole just Incase. She is going to wake her brother an dad if she keeps it up. But I don't wanna keep going in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh you poor thing! At least mine will go straight back to sleep in 10mins once she's filled her tummy. Good luck!

Sent from my HTC Liberty using BubHub

3. The Following User Says Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (06-05-2012)

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. I think she is asleep now. Its been quiet for 5 mins lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    And where awake again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We went through this too...rewarding her going back to bed quickly might work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are up too, wt? This has been every week or three weeks! Just the odd night here and there. Full moon? He just cries (and i cant do that lol) if I leave him in bed so it's all up at our house

Thanks
    Reviews
    She is getting her back teeth... It has bitten her gums. She is shoving her finger back there. No way tho am I sticking bonjella in there... She a bitter lol. I gave her the panadole. Now she is watching little enstines (I can't spell it lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I usually find that it may have something to do with her daysleep (timing/length) and that they need to be reassesed. Or she's going through a developmental stage which she wants to practise when she should be sleeping. Once it is mastered her sleeping will go back to normal again. When this happened with both my DDs I just got up to them and cuddled them in their room, keeping the lights dim (I hate sitting in the dark) and everything quiet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are now at the docs. Been non stop crying from bout 3am. And she has white lumps in her mouth

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    its prolly just a phase. our DD goes through various different phases from time to time. For about ten days a couple of weeks ago she fought us to go to sleep citing wee/poo. A few months ago she used to wake at 2am and want to wee/poo and then refused to sleep.

It usually passes when the novelty wears off for them. my fix it is to get into her single bed with her, roll over and go to sleep. its quite boring then and she ends up sleeping too. at least this way I dont lose out on my sleep.