+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Unhappy Ok i have a leak and i really need some advise

I went to the hospital about a week ago because i started experiencing a leak from my vag. It was a clear water like leak that only seemed to appear after lying down kind of little gush first thing in the morning or after lying down really any time. It just soaks my knickers not enough to "wet the bed" sort of thing. They did a test for amniotic fluid and it came back negative just that it was likely to be a discharge stuff some women get at this stage (38 weeks) of pregnancy.

Its been going on for about 10 days now (im pretty sure i lost my plug (a clear ish glob of eww) the day before it started) and on night 3 i went to the toilet peed and then just as i was about to get up knowing i was done i had a gush of liquid i was sure was not pee. Went to the hospital about it the next day.

They dont seemed to be worried at the hospital they have said im 3/5 engaged but hard and closed otherwise.

Has anyone else had this and what can i do about it i know for sure its not pee and when ever i google clear liquid discharge or simular it only comes up with waters breaking. I just need some insight im only about 9 days out of my due date and this is my first so i dont know what to expect at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had this with my last pregnancy. I went to the hospital twice with a clear discharge that I swear was not pee.
    Google hindwaters and see if this might fit. I went on to have a full term healthy baby.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Amniotic fluid smells like semen..google hind water leak

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lady's I looked it up still not 100% sure what to think or do but from what I've read it's nothing major so I'll just wait it out for a few days .... Is 10 or more days a long time to have a hind leak for it shows no sign of passing