+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think your a legend for keeping your cool.

She'd be nursing some stitches today if that were me...

*Which probably explains why I'm always in trouble but hey!*

On a serious note,She is a horrible person and I hope you and your little boy are ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's terrible. If anyone hit one of my kids like that, I doubt I would hit them back or call the Police, but I sure as hell would give them a mouthful.

I would hope she was just being a protective mumma bear who didn't handle it well, but to hit your child is out of line. Personally I don't believe it is ever ok to hit a kid. Especially someone else's!

I hope it hasn't put you or your DS off going there again and good on you for keeping your cool.

In My Stride is offline 3 babies, 2 businesses, 1 husband & a partridge in a pear tree
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I wouldn't have called the police, let's face it they have more important things to deal with than 'Mummy's going at it, in Maccas' not quite what happenned but might be how they look at it.

In my younger days I would have gone ballistic but now a little older and wiser I would have very loudly shamed her in a super polite way, I would have been very vocal and made sure everyone in sight knew she'd smacked a stangers child for no reason!

What an awful cow she must be, karma will surely bite her on her nasty backside soon!

Hope your little one is ok xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to In My Stride For This Useful Post:

Maybelline  (08-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesushi View Post
    Please let us know what the police have to say. I told my husband your story today and he was so angry, he said he'd kill anyone dares to lay a hand on our son!
    My DP was the same!! Her behaviour was completely out of line. She was lucky you were shocked into silence.

This is the kind of thing I'm scared of with my bub - I *may* be the incredible hulk when it comes to protecting my child. Already I feel like baring my teeth at those who want to hold her immediately after she's born!! And they just want to cuddle & love her!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm fuming just reading this. Can't.believe.it.

Good on you though! I'll have to remind myself if that ever happens to me that the best thing I can probably do is just laugh. That would **** her off more than a punch in the face...as tempting as it may be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im the same ladies....so angry just reading this. Imagining all the things I would do in the same position. I really cant believe anyone would do this...my bub is 6 months so I guess I have the fun ahead of dealing with strangers.

Seriously though as much as I would like to think I would have decked her I would have restrained myself because she sounds like a feral mole and would probably fight dirty and i would not have liked my DS to see that or risk getting hurt.

I would have however said some VERY stern words with fire in my eyes and if she made that comment walking past I would have thrown that icecream at her and brought my son another one

Oh I am so sorry such a disgusting thing happened to your son.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am lost for words reading this!!!! To say I am ropable is an understatement! I don't know exactly what I would DO if someone ever did this to one of my children - because I doubt anything in life could possibly infuriate me more... I have no idea what I'd do! I would be equally as angry if someone I knew smacked my child - I despise smacking.
    My dd would be beside herself if this ever happened. We'd have to leave the location immediately and I might even go to the cop shop as a way of showing to my dd that what happpened to her is not acceptable and she didn't deserve it. (even if the police did nothing). It's assault.
    Definately sounds like that woman has big issues. What a low-life. Ferral is the word.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Right, the police told me I had to call the "crime stoppers" phone line and get a report made up by them. If they believe the issue is serious enough to be addressed by the police directly, they will contact me.

So yesterday afternoon I rang that number, got them to make a report, gave them my phone number and address details and am now waiting to NOT hear back from them. NSW police can be very useless at times

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh my God I can't believe there are people out there like that!! Imagine how her poor children get treated if she told a stranger's child to "bugger off" when he was trying to apologise. I am totally shocked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh my what a mole!! part of me thought i wonder if she is a bubhub member so she might see this, but she probably wouldnt care anyway!!

I dont think id be able to contain myself if someone touched either of my children, even if they WERE being naughty!! I would have at the least, given her a giant serve of manners and etiquitte! And then called the police assistance line then and there, what a horrid example of a human being

to you and your DS