+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cleaning houses is another one. You could advertise to help people with end of lease cleans, spring cleans, etc. That one it's a once off job. Or you could offer to clean holiday houses. Maybe there's even a cleaning agency that you could join short term.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mim1 For This Useful Post:

EmPowering  (05-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EmPowering View Post
    thanks heaps forthe book !! yeah I have about 10 items on eBay but there not selling and there on for pretty cheap any tips !? and yel 6 weeks to go!
    With the selling all we do is make it a 7day auction and make sure it's ending at a time where people aren't at work etc, usually we make it for a Sunday afternoon, make it as cheap as even starting it at $.99 although sometimes it doesn't pan our in or favour but its not a total loss and just extra cash. try and keep you postage down, you can get Australia post satchels on eBay and use click and send and it works out cheaper, the book is in one of the satchels so you can find the details on there
    At the moment I haven't started the reselling gig due to our lack of spare cash to start up, on or local Facebook pages women tend to go for baby clothes, breast pumps and prams so I'm concentrating on that at the moment . I do watch a lot of items to see what they go for etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    thanks my postage is only $5 for most thins and that's cheap as $1 for a bag and $4 postage

I don't wanna start stuf at 99 cents tho haha as I wouldn't be happy with it selling for that !! thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EmPowering View Post
    thanks my postage is only $5 for most thins and that's cheap as $1 for a bag and $4 postage

I don't wanna start stuf at 99 cents tho haha as I wouldn't be happy with it selling for that !! thanks
    Totally understand with the $0.99 thing I've always been hesitant on it lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluky79 View Post
    Totally understand with the $0.99 thing I've always been hesitant on it lol.
    hahaha and my luck the dress I bought foe $90 would sell for 99 cents

Thanks
    Reviews
    With the selling on eBay could you group say summer clothing together, work wear etc I find when auctions have multiple items as a bulk pack ppl are more likely to buy ?

Sent from my HTC Legend using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof3monkeys View Post
    With the selling on eBay could you group say summer clothing together, work wear etc I find when auctions have multiple items as a bulk pack ppl are more likely to buy ?

Sent from my HTC Legend using BubHub
    thanks wish I had that many clothed to sell haha I only have basics as it is and they aren't selling on eBay

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Not being stupid here, but have you looked into
    niche adult markets? One of my friends moved here from Hong Kong and was having trouble finding work. She does webcam shows for food fetishists by simply aiming the webcam at her mouth and eating in a "sensual" way and talking about it.

I was a bit hmmm that's weird at first but she nets about $1000 a week, doesnt show her face, only works at night, has no stranger danger attached to it.
    She's not even with a company or a manager, she just joined a forum, offered it and gets pm requests. She's shown me some of it and it's amazing that she can charge $100 an hour for a video of her chin as she eats Maccas.

I understand that some people might be having hysterics at the very idea of it, but if you're open minded and smart about it, you can earn a lot of money overnight and not have the setbacks of being a professional 'working lady'.
    I know it's not for everyone, but if you're in dire financial need, it may be an option.

Praying nobody takes offence to this post. That was not my intent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    no I haven't TL hahaha never heard of it! not really my thing tho thanks heals for idea tho