+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluky79 View Post
    Wow Em it's getting close to that time you fly away
    I'm always looking on eBay to get good deals that I know I can sell off for a bit more $$$ other than that I have tried for some retail night work (I still want to be home when DS is awake)
    Oh and the book is on its way she get to you in the next couple of days
    thanks heaps forthe book !! yeah I have about 10 items on eBay but there not selling and there on for pretty cheap any tips !? and yel 6 weeks to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic Hiss View Post
    Sign up for mystery shopping. It takes a month or so to get paid though but it's easy money.
    oh wow thanks never thought of that! is there a website ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Zipper View Post
    Market research. Look into participating in some focus groups. I've been paid $150 for participating in them in the past, and it was only a couple of hours of pretty easy question answering.
    see you bubhub ladies are full of great ideas I never considered any advice where to look for this type f stuff ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquillah View Post
    Bar or restaurant work. It pays really well, especially on the weekend. Saturday nights are around $25 and hour and Sunday nights about $27 ph. You only need an RSA (which is about $60 online) and if you just want some weekend work or a few shifts, most places would love that as that is all that they usually have to offer.

It isn't hard work, very social and very flexible. Even if it is not advertising, drop your resume off and stress you really want to learn hospitality for future travelling.
    thanks I leave in 2 months so don't wanna commit to actual jobs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EmPowering View Post
    oh wow thanks never thought of that! is there a website ?
    Heaps of different websites. Just google mystery shopping and sign up for all the free ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maria02 View Post
    I was going to suggest the cleaning out of your stuff as well and selling what you don't want/ need. It'll make it so much easier to store all your stuff when you go overseas if it's all cleaned out!

Check Gumtree too- people often advertise for odd jobs that need to be done on there.

Have you got a job you could pick up extra hours at?
    not working at my job anymore as I'm on prac for 6 weeks so had to quit and I leve for overseas in 2 months otherwise I would that's why I'm struggling for money as not working

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fair enough I wouldn't worry about leaving though as it is what the industry is like and the employer doesn't have to know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    Dog walking, assignment help, stock takes (occasionally companies advertise for staff to do a one day warehouse stock take, usually on weekends). If you have hospitality experience you could register with a hospitality agency to do casual jobs like weddings and parties etc.
    thanks love the dog walking idea too, also advertised for tutoring

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic Hiss View Post
    Heaps of different websites. Just google mystery shopping and sign up for all the free ones.
    wonderful thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquillah View Post
    Fair enough I wouldn't worry about leaving though as it is what the industry is like and the employer doesn't have to know.
    haha thanks I know but feel too bad !! my conscious isn't good hahaha