+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Vent about peoples comments

I had a misscarriage about a month ago after almost a year TTC. We live in a small country town where eveyrone knows everyone else. We are lucky, we have a beautiful 4yo but it is soooo frustrating that people feel the need to comment about me having another child. I jsut don't feel the need to share my personal information in a public place when I don't know them that well. My good friends know. It is NOT their business. Yes my child does love babies but them commenting that I should have another one when I am trying and have had a loss does not make me feel better. I will spill it all out and have a biiiiig vent at them one day but once I do that information will be out.

Jsut having a vent here where it is safe and I am sure some of you know how I feel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    GBH's. I had a very hard time conceiving & 2 miscarriages in the 2 years after our wedding before concieving DD1. It drove me crazy all the questions over & over. I hope you get your baby soon.

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    People are so rude. Best of luck with trying again xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a foster child so everyone just assumes we can't have our own baby (we recently had a miscarriage but will try again) it drives me insane! It is none of the business and they should keep what they are thinking to themselves!

futureherder is offline Child led parent here...save me :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have dealt with a lot of comments like that over the last year. You know what eventually I just told them and it wasn't terrible in fact it was really good for me. I am sorry you miscarried and it is really tough time. For those who I didn't want to tell anything I would just say hopefully one day because that was my honest and non personal feelings on the matter occasionally people would ask if I was having trouble or was I trying again I would just be short and honest.