Closed Thread
Page 92 of 143 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Our staffys are usually outdoors all day whilst we're at work and then they come inside in the evening and then back outside to sleep in their kennel. They are usually inside for a lot of the weekend so they are not full inside dogs and we don't let them sleep with us or anything so I think it won't be that hard and we won't feel like we're abandoning them if they go outside a little bit more over the first few weeks / months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My ticker says 29 weeks to go!! I will be 11 weeks tomorrow...I feel so so blessed that we've come this far but it still seems so far away from 12 weeks!

We had my in laws and my SILs family over for dinner last night and they would be stupid if they haven't guessed I'm pregnant lol! I was wearing one of DHs big jumpers as anything else I had just accentuated my belly!!!

I cannot wait until we have our appointment on the 14th with the OB, we'll get our NT results and then we can start telling people and more importantly I can start wearing my normal clothes again and show off little bubba bump - yaaaaay!

How is everyone else going this Monday?

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    May I ask where you got the canopy?
    We got one from ikea. it hangs from the ceiling and attaches to each leg of the cot and then ties in the middle.
    There are a couple of styles you can get from bubs too. a couple of freestanding ones and one that is sort of fitted to go over the boori cots.

Thanks
    Reviews
    SL- Hope that the 12 week mark comes and goes quickly for you. Almost there.

Beta - You should take your silky pram shopping with you. I would love to see the looks on some of the baby shops staff faces when you are walking around the shop putting your fur child into different baskets to see if it fits.

Now.... need some advice.
    Have an OB appointment on Thursday and whilst my OB does have an US in her rooms she doesn't scan every visit. I haven't seen bub or heard it's HB for a month now and I am having small stress attacks that maybe everything is not ok. I am hoping she checks HB as a matter of course but if she doesn't would it be overly neurotic of me to ask her to?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Grebbeci For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (30-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kell72 View Post
    Beta, that is so cute. I had a silky. She lived to the age of 20 years. Beautiful fur kid. Kel
    20!!! Looks like we won't be moving overseas for quite a while yet, ive even heard of some living til 24!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post

Beta - You should take your silky pram shopping with you. I would love to see the looks on some of the baby shops staff faces when you are walking around the shop putting your fur child into different baskets to see if it fits.

Have an OB appointment on Thursday and whilst my OB does have an US in her rooms she doesn't scan every visit. I haven't seen bub or heard it's HB for a month now and I am having small stress attacks that maybe everything is not ok. I am hoping she checks HB as a matter of course but if she doesn't would it be overly neurotic of me to ask her to?
    Absolutely not!!! If they have a US then for sure I would be asking for one every visit!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post

Obs should most definitely check audible HB.. They need to know all is well too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Let's get this thread moving - soooo bored at work!! Topic of discussion? Any ideas? LOL!.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice to know I am not the only one who is bored pooless at work and has a compulsion to check BH every 10 minutes just to see if anyone else is bored too.

Ummmm.....

OK - Here's some questions. Most are related to what you plan to do once bubs is born.

Flat cloth nappies, modern cloth nappies or disposables? Modern Cloth for me
    SAHM or going back to work? SAHM until the kids are at school
    Days until you can finish work to go on maternity leave? 90
    Public or Private or Homebirth? Private OB and hospital
    Do or will you have a 'birth plan'? Yep, get the baby out.
    Capsule or convertible carseat? Capsule
    Bottle or boob? Boob until we start trying for #2 which will probably be when # 1 is about 3 months old.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great questions Grebbeci

Flat cloth nappies, modern cloth nappies or disposables?
    I use MCN's
    SAHM or going back to work? Going back to work
    Days until you can finish work to go on maternity leave? Haven't counted yet lol. This pregnancy is already wizzing by.
    Public or Private or Homebirth? Private OB and hospital
    Do or will you have a 'birth plan'? No.
    Capsule or convertible carseat? Convertible car seat
    Bottle or boob? Breast.