Closed Thread
Page 89 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Keep a look out for baby sales ( target and babiesrus do them every now and then, think I paid about $60 and that was with the table.

Might also be an idea to wait and see what your bubs are like. We loved ours but my friend baby girl had really rolly legs and wouldn't fit into it.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    Good point! I wouldn't buy one until after bubs is here anyway but yes might have a role poly that doesn't fit hehe!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow its moved fast today!

I've had a busy day, now struggling thorough the arvo... 2-4.30 is dead time for me at the moment, can't concentrate as I am busy trying not to fall asleep!

Looking forward to an early night and massive sleep in!!

You girls have made me want to start looking at furniture now... see whether I can hold off till 12 weeks lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey all, SL think it was this one http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=463152 what got me through the first 6 months... Its great for comments and things people used

Hope that works I'm on the iPhone as laptop is on the bed and my cat is sleeping on my lap in hhe living room. I don't have the heart to move him... Geez he is a cat what am I going to be like with a baby! Speaking of animals ours are both inside and that play pen idea is great so dogs can see and smell but not trample. Our dog is a nut!! Lives kids but very young. The cat i have massive concerns as he's my boy and it will be hard watching him come over for a cuddle when I have bubs but he will just have to get use to it. We found on iTunes baby crying sounds to get them use to the noises before we bring our little one home. Will probably start using it when we're 7 months.

We are having trouble with an overload of hand me downs. DH has said ( mostly his side of the family offering as my side all the bubs are still young) we are happy to accept them but don't be offended if we dont use it or decide to throw it out or pass on. We are very limited with space in our house and don't even get me started on the lack of storage! they are all very understanding.
    Last edited by Nala9000; 27-07-2012 at 19:54.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nala9000 For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (30-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    How does your partner feel about it?

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    I don't think it bothers her lol I'm just somebody who likes things a certain way where as she is more laid-back lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Hope you are all traveling well.

Have read the discussions-very interesting!!

we had our 12 week nuchal scan today. It went well although took over an hour as bubs was lying the wrong way.vthe doctor got us to jump up and down and walk everywhere, eventually we got a results.

We have a 1:1500 risk of downs syndrome which I'm stoked with.vfor my age the average risk is 1:128! So I'm wrapped and means we don't have to have an amniocentesis.

Have made the announcement today! Waiting on edge for the barrage of phone calls and emails. It's going to be so cool.cdoctor said that my risk of miscarriage now is so low so I'm just starting to believe this is happening,!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got an annoying twitch inmy cervix :s

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Hi all,

Hope you are all traveling well.

Have read the discussions-very interesting!!

we had our 12 week nuchal scan today. It went well although took over an hour as bubs was lying the wrong way.vthe doctor got us to jump up and down and walk everywhere, eventually we got a results.

We have a 1:1500 risk of downs syndrome which I'm stoked with.vfor my age the average risk is 1:128! So I'm wrapped and means we don't have to have an amniocentesis.

Have made the announcement today! Waiting on edge for the barrage of phone calls and emails. It's going to be so cool.cdoctor said that my risk of miscarriage now is so low so I'm just starting to believe this is happening,!
    Congrats Gampa! Now you can really start to enjoy things! x

I have to wait till my OB appt on 15/8 to find out my risk (combined with the blood test) had 2 NT scans last week - NF of about 1.6mm so I think that's a good sign to start with!?

I have been looking at furniture too, what was the pram someone mentioned? I want one with a baby capsule attachment as I will have to do the school drop off each day and it seems easier?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsoptomistic For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (27-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Gampa, great news to start the weekend, good luck with all the calls, hope you're not bombarded!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (27-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by khutch View Post
    Congrats Gampa! Now you can really start to enjoy things! x

I have to wait till my OB appt on 15/8 to find out my risk (combined with the blood test) had 2 NT scans last week - NF of about 1.6mm so I think that's a good sign to start with!?

I have been looking at furniture too, what was the pram someone mentioned? I want one with a baby capsule attachment as I will have to do the school drop off each day and it seems easier?
    Thanks, my thickness was 1.6mm too. Good luck. I got the mountain buggy swift, you can get bassinet attachment for it ad a rider at the back for toddlers to ride on . My DD will be 4 by time baby comes so a rider at back will be all we need.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gampa For This Useful Post:

mrsoptomistic  (27-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey gampa, awesome news on your scan!!

I am really liking the mountain buggy and thinking that will be our pram... Those rider things look cool too!!