Closed Thread
Page 86 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kell72 View Post
    Hi Girls, try not to stress about not showing. I have a friend that looked no more than 4 months pregnant the morning of her c-section. She had a healthy baby girl. I am just over 16 weeks and look about 7 months. Think that is because l got so big and streched when I was pregnant with my twins. I remember being no more than 6 months and people would stop me in the street and say, you must be having more than one. The pram that l loved with my twins was a mountain buggy urban elite. I just loved it. Went shopping to look at prams on Sunday. Ordered a city mini GT. Looks great. Plus ordered a boori chest of draws. Don't need to buy anything else as my twins are boy and girl so l have everything. Had to go bra shopping. Went from a D to a E. Crazy. Look like l have had implants. I started wearing Maternity clothing this week. Everything was so tight. I think wear maternity clothing when you need to. Taking about about baby brain, when l went bra shopping. I got back to my car and climbed in the passenger seat. Would have been ok if l was with some else. Glad everyone is going so well.
    Take care Kel
    That made me laugh you should enter that one in a comp or something, sure it would win. Ha ha

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I have not DTD since finding out I was preg I was concerned in first 12 weeks as I thought cervix and everything may be soft and if it got irritated and I bled that would have made me freak out.
    I said to hubby at 12 week scan. Hey i may give you some sex soon, to which he responded no way I saw the poor lil thing it waved at me I cant go poking my d!ck in its front door
    PMSL. I wish DH was like that. He tries it on every night still.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have done it few times but I haven't had any cramping so do feel for you girls. Can't say I have felt like it that much, too tired.

Was looking up baby progress and there is a web page that had a great diagram of our body and what's going on with bub. Baby is way way up there so I'm sure most dh won't get close to our precious packages.

Dh wasn't interested the whole pregnancy last time so I have said, if I'm doing it now even when I'm tired you had better put out when I'm all huge and swollen. ( that's when the hormones make you want it the most)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know those dreams Grebbeci they happen to me as well, I wake up satisfied but panicked after the doctor telling me no O! What am I meant to do not sleep! Meshell my husband is the same, we have only done it a few times since February because of IVF. He is so protective after transfer! I pmsl after your dh's comment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have not DTD since finding out I was preg I was concerned in first 12 weeks as I thought cervix and everything may be soft and if it got irritated and I bled that would have made me freak out.
    I said to hubby at 12 week scan. Hey i may give you some sex soon, to which he responded no way I saw the poor lil thing it waved at me I cant go poking my d!ck in its front door
    Lol!! My DH is exactly the same... Think we have only dtd twice since epu! Glad we're not the only ones...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really??!!! Ohhh I hope so, this is my first so I cant comment on what its like but exciting!!! A friend of mine on her second said she had the flutters early on.
    Ekkk!! I'm excited for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah had it a few weeks ago. It was amazing to see how much bubs moved around. Even did a full turn when the scanning fellow pressed in a certain spot. DH was very concerned it was going to get tangled in the cord!
    I wish other people where on, I want to know if your flutter is movement... I reckon it was, have you had anymore? Maybe poke yourself lol only joking...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I am sitting at my desk minding my business when all of a sudden I feel this weird flutter sensation in my lower belly it was so strong and a little tug. I swear to god my baby just punched me or bit me or something!!
    How exciting did you ring dh. I didn't feel anything first time till 22 weeks so your very lucky. Mind you I didn't feel much my whole pregnancy think ds just loved sleeping. Its a great feeling, now you can feel pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I messaged hubby and said I think baby just bit me I swear I felt it.
    My baby was laying flat and rolling over and over the sonographer was like there is the spine and there it is again and again it just kept spinning.
    It has been happening a bit today I have felt a little weird in the stomah most of the day like little stretched right down low and achy in back and then keep getting weird feeling right where baby would be sitting just a weird flutter or a tug I reckon its wide awake at the moment.

I read you can sometimes make baby move if you drink something really cold as they can feel the temperature change and they try move away from it. haha
    oh my gosh i hope its bubs you can feel - how wonderful!!