Closed Thread
Page 78 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    anyone got any quick easy lunch/dinner ideas that won't make me feel horrible? I went down to the gourmet grocery store and got some pre cooked veggies (no meat, don't worry!!) they have a roast dinner for $15!! its so good and when DH is away I normally get that, but I can't eat the meat now cause they cook it at lunch time!
    Im so tired and feeling sick, but I know I have to eat!!!! I wish we could just eat anything - or nothing!
    DS is in daycare tomorrow (yay!!!) so hopefully ill be more organised and actually make a meal for dinner!
    I need a delivery service to bring me yummy thai food - haha!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I seem to do well eating sausages and mash potato lmao they make me feel good. Baked beans on toast Oh and mac and cheese by kraft which I tend to need to eat at breakfast time because I am super starving! I was eating cereal but at the moment I cant stand milk!!! And I feel sick after eggs on toast.
    I really enjoyed eating soft tacos and baked potatoes with toppings on it but my lil darling did not like it when I had spaghetti bolognaise for dinner and I was just craving to eat it lol. I notice I've been craving crunchy salad type meals too. Caesar salad, Greek salad, subway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't do what I just did, I've been feeling off all day but felt hungry sick so had to have cheezels which happened to be in the pantry...So I ate the whole packet... Oh bad move.

Caesar Salad has been great to stomach the last few nights. I'm starting to really have bad food aversions, just thinking about food makes my mouth start watering and I feel ill and reflux has been terrible, but I've realised which foods are a trigger. I shouldn't be complaining since it was self inflicted but I wouldn't change a thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lmao I gobble down cheezels and about 20 minutes later I feel so disgusting stomach churning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I've been getting a lot of heartburn too doesn't matter what I eat it's there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, no NT Scan result today, baby woudnt move so back tomorrow for round 2.... Hopefully will be able to post the result after my next OB appt at 15/08

Welcome Kristen, thanks to everyone for your good luck messages! kmvw - since becoming pregnant I have developed an intolerance to lactose!! Arrgh

Hope everyone is going well. K x

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok, now I want mexican and mac and cheese!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by Beta; 25-07-2012 at 20:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by broomdyke View Post
    Awwwww your baby is going to be gorgeous!!!!!
    That's really sweet, thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by khutch View Post
    Well, no NT Scan result today, baby woudnt move so back tomorrow for round 2.... Hopefully will be able to post the result after my next OB appt at 15/08

Welcome Kristen, thanks to everyone for your good luck messages! kmvw - since becoming pregnant I have developed an intolerance to lactose!! Arrgh

Hope everyone is going well. K x
    Nooooo! Call your Obs before the appointment, the results should be back 2 hours after the Scan or maybe a day if you don't live metro.. It's not a result they should leave you hanging for that long, hope bub plays the game tomorrow fx