Closed Thread
Page 77 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We're not finding out... we want a surprise after this journey! We will be going for a neutral nursery as well, then once it is born I can add some girl or boy touches to the room!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just realised my Pregnancy Ticker is under 30 weeks now
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

SOOO exciting xxx LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Yep.. I did post it!
    I have about 100 likes and 80 comments!!! its crazy! People thought it was very clever.. I stole it from someone on Pinterest! wish i could take credit for it

Im feeling so tired, with hubby away I'm not sleeping well. I also have some cramping yesterday and today.. hopefully its all ok

got a phone call from DS playgroup saying that there is an outbreak of chicken pox at day care! so I had to go and get a blood test yesterday to make sure I'm ok. haven't got the results yet.. hopefully ill get them today!

how is everyone today?
    I thought your announcement was so awesome. Even if you got the idea from somewhere else it was still very personal. Hope you don't mind of I steal your idea: )

Hope your results come back ok know what the stress is like (had a slap cheek virus scare a few weeks ago). Feel like we need to go and hide from the world just to protect these little miracles inside us.

Maybe there should be a holiday resort for early pregnancy where we can sleep all day, eat whatever we want daily scan sessions, no work, no sick people and no one to run after. Oh what a dream he he he.
    Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Maybe there should be a holiday resort for early pregnancy where we can sleep all day, eat whatever we want daily scan sessions, no work, no sick people and no one to run after. Oh what a dream he he he.

Sounds Perfect to me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    I thought your announcement was so awesome. Even if you got the idea from somewhere else it was still very personal. Hope you don't mind of I steal your idea: )

Hope your results come back ok know what the stress is like (had a slap cheek virus scare a few weeks ago). Feel like we need to go and hide from the world just to protect these little miracles inside us.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    steal away! I thought it was a great idea! If you search on pinterest there are a heap of ideas. I saw a great one that had a couple next to a sign that said 'bump ahead'. it was cute!

I still haven't heard from the OB.. mmm, maybe i should call them!

I would love a holiday island! No other kids allowed.. the dads have to have them (I'm bitter cause DH is in America for 2 weeks and I'm so tired!!!)
    hee hee

Thanks
    Reviews
    My partner is in Switzerland!!!!!! It's been a long hard two weeks for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Love your names, where did you get Eliana from, just adorable... We are getting a list together, but it changes all the time. At the moment we like Alesha or Natasha and Joshua.

Speaking of names.... are any of you finding out the sex??
    Yes! Booked to find out 27th August! Super excited, my hubby would like a girl so i'm glad we can find out so he can get his head around it if its a boy. I couldn't care less
    You?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Names are so hard! My hubby is Indian so we want an Indian name but one that is easy for Aussies to pronounce and not turn into an Anglo version when they read it... So could be trickey.. Maybe Mira for a girl.. Boy is harder..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by broomdyke View Post
    My partner is in Switzerland!!!!!! It's been a long hard two weeks for me!
    How dare they I say!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Names are so hard! My hubby is Indian so we want an Indian name but one that is easy for Aussies to pronounce and not turn into an Anglo version when they read it... So could be trickey.. Maybe Mira for a girl.. Boy is harder..
    Awwwww your baby is going to be gorgeous!!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to queenvee For This Useful Post:

Beta  (25-07-2012)