Closed Thread
Page 77 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 1500
  1. #761
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,907
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked
    1,566
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We're not finding out... we want a surprise after this journey! We will be going for a neutral nursery as well, then once it is born I can add some girl or boy touches to the room!

  2. #762
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've just realised my Pregnancy Ticker is under 30 weeks now
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

    SOOO exciting xxx LOL

  3. #763
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    922
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked
    167
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Yep.. I did post it!
    I have about 100 likes and 80 comments!!! its crazy! People thought it was very clever.. I stole it from someone on Pinterest! wish i could take credit for it

    Im feeling so tired, with hubby away I'm not sleeping well. I also have some cramping yesterday and today.. hopefully its all ok

    got a phone call from DS playgroup saying that there is an outbreak of chicken pox at day care! so I had to go and get a blood test yesterday to make sure I'm ok. haven't got the results yet.. hopefully ill get them today!

    how is everyone today?
    I thought your announcement was so awesome. Even if you got the idea from somewhere else it was still very personal. Hope you don't mind of I steal your idea: )

    Hope your results come back ok know what the stress is like (had a slap cheek virus scare a few weeks ago). Feel like we need to go and hide from the world just to protect these little miracles inside us.

    Maybe there should be a holiday resort for early pregnancy where we can sleep all day, eat whatever we want daily scan sessions, no work, no sick people and no one to run after. Oh what a dream he he he.
    Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

  4. #764
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,907
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked
    1,566
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Maybe there should be a holiday resort for early pregnancy where we can sleep all day, eat whatever we want daily scan sessions, no work, no sick people and no one to run after. Oh what a dream he he he.

    Sounds Perfect to me!

  5. #765
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    975
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked
    137
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    I thought your announcement was so awesome. Even if you got the idea from somewhere else it was still very personal. Hope you don't mind of I steal your idea: )

    Hope your results come back ok know what the stress is like (had a slap cheek virus scare a few weeks ago). Feel like we need to go and hide from the world just to protect these little miracles inside us.

    Maybe there should be a holiday resort for early pregnancy where we can sleep all day, eat whatever we want daily scan sessions, no work, no sick people and no one to run after. Oh what a dream he he he.
    Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    steal away! I thought it was a great idea! If you search on pinterest there are a heap of ideas. I saw a great one that had a couple next to a sign that said 'bump ahead'. it was cute!

    I still haven't heard from the OB.. mmm, maybe i should call them!

    I would love a holiday island! No other kids allowed.. the dads have to have them (I'm bitter cause DH is in America for 2 weeks and I'm so tired!!!)
    hee hee

  6. #766
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    808
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    112
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My partner is in Switzerland!!!!!! It's been a long hard two weeks for me!

  7. #767
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    759
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked
    131
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Love your names, where did you get Eliana from, just adorable... We are getting a list together, but it changes all the time. At the moment we like Alesha or Natasha and Joshua.

    Speaking of names.... are any of you finding out the sex??
    Yes! Booked to find out 27th August! Super excited, my hubby would like a girl so i'm glad we can find out so he can get his head around it if its a boy. I couldn't care less
    You?

  8. #768
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    759
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked
    131
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Names are so hard! My hubby is Indian so we want an Indian name but one that is easy for Aussies to pronounce and not turn into an Anglo version when they read it... So could be trickey.. Maybe Mira for a girl.. Boy is harder..

  9. #769
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    975
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked
    137
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by broomdyke View Post
    My partner is in Switzerland!!!!!! It's been a long hard two weeks for me!
    How dare they I say!!!!!!!!

  10. #770
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    808
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    112
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Names are so hard! My hubby is Indian so we want an Indian name but one that is easy for Aussies to pronounce and not turn into an Anglo version when they read it... So could be trickey.. Maybe Mira for a girl.. Boy is harder..
    Awwwww your baby is going to be gorgeous!!!!!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to queenvee For This Useful Post:

    Beta  (25-07-2012)


 

Similar Threads

  1. January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!
    By littlesunflowers in forum IVF
    Replies: 1560
    Last Post: 13-02-2013, 20:35
  2. March 2013 babies?!
    By knomie in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-07-2012, 19:22
  3. Due in February 2013
    By biscuit1 in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27-06-2012, 13:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Pea Pods Reusable Nappies
Pea Pods are the smart choice when it comes to choosing what's best for you, your baby and the environment. Affordable and simple to use, Pea Pods keep your baby dry & happy. Visit our website to find your nearest stockist or order online.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!