Closed Thread
Page 75 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    I was seriously thinking about a Doppler too until a friend told me a scary story... She hadn't felt the baby move for a while, enough to get checked in hospital. The doctor couldn't find a heart beat with the Doppler, neither could the next dr. They asked her to call hubby, she thought it was all over, then another doctor gently moved bub and the heart beat came back loud and clear. The baby was just in an awkward spot. This put me off the Doppler!
    Yuck! That would be horrifying! Definitely not going to look into this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin Amara View Post
    Hi ladies!

I've been watching this thread for a while now and think its time I post! I'm 14 weeks tomorrow but had complications from 5 weeks and got the all clear at 9.5 weeks so was a but worried to post too soon. Had my NT scan last week and got great results 1 in 13,000 for down syndrome. DH and I are very happy with those results. Have my first ob apt on Monday which is later then most but due to my complications I saw my FS constantly till he was happy I was in the clear.

I'm due 23 January.

Hope everyone is having a great week and look forward to enjoying our pregnancies together!!

X
    Hi Kristin

Welcome to the thread and congratulations. I hope the remainder of your pregnancy is happy and healthy - how are you feeling now?

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in January 2013

4th - Smyles
    7th - Kell72
    10th - LillyPonds
    10th - Grebbeci
    11th - Motherwillbe
    15th - Mammainwaiting
    16th - Beta
    23rd - MrsP
    23rd - Nala9000
    24th - Beeanksta
    25th - ivfmum09
    28th - Mrs E 116

Due in February 2013
    6th - Meshell23
    6th - Broomdyke
    7th - khutch
    8th - gampa
    16th - Bindi1
    19th - SL1009
    21st - Nebiskus
    22nd - Dextersmum
    24th - AmyEL

Due in March 2013

2nd -Dragonfly17
    2nd -Bambean
    7th - Adden

Our Precious Angels
    Mich4761

Scans & Appointments
    Mrs E 116 - NT Scan 20th July
    AmyEL - 1st OB 20.7.12
    MESHELL23 - Scan 7 week 22.6.12 & NT 24.7.12
    khutch - NT Scan 25th July
    Nala9000 - OB 25th July
    Gampa - NT Scan 1st August
    Grebbeci - OB 2 August
    Broomdyke-OB 7th august
    SL1009 - NT Scan 8th August @ 12wk1d
    LillyPonds - Morph Scan & OB 16th August
    Adden - 12 week scan 29th August

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being dropped off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    WOW I missed you all for a few days and so much has been going on...

Mrs E!! glad to see you back and your scan went well!

Adden excellent news on your scan! And your announcement is just too cute! I love it! Did you post it?? how was the response?

Grebbeci, man your having a rough time with the MS, hopefully it pitters out soon for you.
    Amy, try not to stress… easy said that not I know…

Meshell, great news on your bouncing bean! Not so much with the headaches. I had a killer migrane the other week and was told by our mid wife that panadol, panadine or get a script for panadine forte. Like the others said, I was told it was better to take something than struggle through it.

SL thanks a lot…. Now I am wanting a strawberry shake! Might make the hubby for his first craving run… he he

Amy hell yeah! Get into the maternity clothes!! I am using the belly belts now (not all there cracked up to be for my jeans, but that could be cause they are double buttoned), can’t wait to get me some maternity jeans…

Khutch, good luck tomorrow! I hope you are get to see bubs in 4D that is awesome… little alien like but still awesome! Lol We where 1:4500 which is really low risk, I think anything under 300 is a worry…

Welcome Kristen ! glad to have you aboard, you’re my and MrsP’s due date buddy!! Hope it’s an uneventful pregnancy from here on in for you.

Hope everyone else is travelling well. We had another scan today, all looking very good. Now to wait for the 20 week one… always waiting…
    Glad to hear all is going well Nala xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Adden excellent news on your scan! And your announcement is just too cute! I love it! Did you post it?? how was the response?
    Yep.. I did post it!
    I have about 100 likes and 80 comments!!! its crazy! People thought it was very clever.. I stole it from someone on Pinterest! wish i could take credit for it

Im feeling so tired, with hubby away I'm not sleeping well. I also have some cramping yesterday and today.. hopefully its all ok

got a phone call from DS playgroup saying that there is an outbreak of chicken pox at day care! so I had to go and get a blood test yesterday to make sure I'm ok. haven't got the results yet.. hopefully ill get them today!

how is everyone today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by khutch View Post
    Hi everyone, I haven't been able to get on the last few days - think the site swas down? Great news on your scan Meshell, SL - not long to go!! Glad you are feeling a bit better Gampa.

I am nervous and excited about my NT scan tomorrow... going by myself though (so I can ask all the stupid questions and my husband doesnt roll his eyes and think that I think I'm a doctor!)

Has anyone posted their "result and risk" on here? Interested to see stats!

Travel well. K
    Hey Khutch,

Yeah, site has been down for a while

Good luck with your NT scan today, hope it all goes super good for you. I didn't have DH at mine either but I did take my mum.
    My risk cam back at 1:255 for downs and 1:18000 for T18 or T13. My nuchal fold measurement was only 1.6mm but my Papp-a results were super low. We're not worried though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin Amara View Post
    Hi ladies!

I've been watching this thread for a while now and think its time I post! I'm 14 weeks tomorrow but had complications from 5 weeks and got the all clear at 9.5 weeks so was a but worried to post too soon. Had my NT scan last week and got great results 1 in 13,000 for down syndrome. DH and I are very happy with those results. Have my first ob apt on Monday which is later then most but due to my complications I saw my FS constantly till he was happy I was in the clear.

I'm due 23 January.

Hope everyone is having a great week and look forward to enjoying our pregnancies together!!

X
    Hi Kristen, Welcome to the crew
    Your NT results are fantastic and I am so glad that you are over all the troubles you had earlier in the pregnancy. Hope that it's smooth sailing from here on in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still seedy, don't really throw up most of the time but kind of constantly feel like I have a really bad hangover (although I have only ever been drunk 3 times so I don't have much more experience with hangovers than I do with pregnancies)

Has anyone thought about names for their bubbas yet? We have chosen Eliana Lucia if it's a girl or Ethan Marshall if it's a boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    Still seedy, don't really throw up most of the time but kind of constantly feel like I have a really bad hangover (although I have only ever been drunk 3 times so I don't have much more experience with hangovers than I do with pregnancies)

Has anyone thought about names for their bubbas yet? We have chosen Eliana Lucia if it's a girl or Ethan Marshall if it's a boy.
    Love your names

10. The Following User Says Thank You to queenvee For This Useful Post:

Grebbeci  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    Love your names, where did you get Eliana from, just adorable... We are getting a list together, but it changes all the time. At the moment we like Alesha or Natasha and Joshua.

Speaking of names.... are any of you finding out the sex??