Page 74 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Meshell and congrats on your 12 week scan result

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, I haven't been able to get on the last few days - think the site swas down? Great news on your scan Meshell, SL - not long to go!! Glad you are feeling a bit better Gampa.

I am nervous and excited about my NT scan tomorrow... going by myself though (so I can ask all the stupid questions and my husband doesnt roll his eyes and think that I think I'm a doctor!)

Has anyone posted their "result and risk" on here? Interested to see stats!

Travel well. K

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsoptomistic For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    That number would be great if you could pass on that number dragonly.

Also with the doppler I was exactly the same and wanted to get one but decided against it as I read it can be very difficult to distinguish baby heartbeat from whooshing sound of blood through veins and uterus sounds and stuff like that. I hate the waiting too but take it day by day when is your next scan?
    I was seriously thinking about a Doppler too until a friend told me a scary story... She hadn't felt the baby move for a while, enough to get checked in hospital. The doctor couldn't find a heart beat with the Doppler, neither could the next dr. They asked her to call hubby, she thought it was all over, then another doctor gently moved bub and the heart beat came back loud and clear. The baby was just in an awkward spot. This put me off the Doppler!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Beta For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

I've been watching this thread for a while now and think its time I post! I'm 14 weeks tomorrow but had complications from 5 weeks and got the all clear at 9.5 weeks so was a but worried to post too soon. Had my NT scan last week and got great results 1 in 13,000 for down syndrome. DH and I are very happy with those results. Have my first ob apt on Monday which is later then most but due to my complications I saw my FS constantly till he was happy I was in the clear.

I'm due 23 January.

Hope everyone is having a great week and look forward to enjoying our pregnancies together!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in January 2013

4th - Smyles
    7th - Kell72
    10th - LillyPonds
    10th - Grebbeci
    11th - Motherwillbe
    15th - Mammainwaiting
    16th - Beta
    23rd - MrsP
    23rd - Nala9000
    24th - Beeanksta
    25th - ivfmum09
    28th - Mrs E 116

Due in February 2013
    6th - Meshell23
    6th - Broomdyke
    7th - khutch
    8th - gampa
    16th - Bindi1
    19th - SL1009
    21st - Nebiskus
    22nd - Dextersmum
    24th - AmyEL

Due in March 2013

2nd -Dragonfly17
    2nd -Bambean
    7th - Adden

Our Precious Angels
    Mich4761

Scans & Appointments
    Mrs E 116 - NT Scan 20th July
    AmyEL - 1st OB 20.7.12
    MESHELL23 - Scan 7 week 22.6.12 & NT 24.7.12
    khutch - NT Scan 25th July
    Nala9000 - OB 25th July
    SL1009 - Scan 30th July @ 10wk6d
    Gampa - NT Scan 1st August
    Grebbeci - OB 2 August
    Broomdyke-OB 7th august
    LillyPonds - Morph Scan & OB 16th August
    Adden - 12 week scan 29th August

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being dropped off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    I just had cheese and crackers, its not quite lunch time in Perth yet. When I do eat it will be 2 minute noodles!

I had my first appointment with my OB on Friday it went well, I was 8 weeks then, but he wants to see me at 10 weeks, that has got me worried as I didn't think he would want to see me until 12 weeks... has anyone else seem their OB at 8 weeks then again at 10? I know I am probably being silly... everything worries me at the moment!

XX
    Hey no worries, mine saw me from 6 weeks every 2 weeks.cim now almost 12 and I've got another scan this Friday.
    i think it's ok. More for your piece of mind than his! Relax and enjoy the advantage of seeing bubs a bit more than others!

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOW I missed you all for a few days and so much has been going on...

Mrs E!! glad to see you back and your scan went well!

Adden excellent news on your scan! And your announcement is just too cute! I love it! Did you post it?? how was the response?

Grebbeci, man your having a rough time with the MS, hopefully it pitters out soon for you.
    Amy, try not to stress… easy said that not I know…

Meshell, great news on your bouncing bean! Not so much with the headaches. I had a killer migrane the other week and was told by our mid wife that panadol, panadine or get a script for panadine forte. Like the others said, I was told it was better to take something than struggle through it.

SL thanks a lot…. Now I am wanting a strawberry shake! Might make the hubby for his first craving run… he he

Amy hell yeah! Get into the maternity clothes!! I am using the belly belts now (not all there cracked up to be for my jeans, but that could be cause they are double buttoned), can’t wait to get me some maternity jeans…

Khutch, good luck tomorrow! I hope you are get to see bubs in 4D that is awesome… little alien like but still awesome! Lol We where 1:4500 which is really low risk, I think anything under 300 is a worry…

Welcome Kristen ! glad to have you aboard, you’re my and MrsP’s due date buddy!! Hope it’s an uneventful pregnancy from here on in for you.

Hope everyone else is travelling well. We had another scan today, all looking very good. Now to wait for the 20 week one… always waiting…

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I was admiring my new bigger boobs tonight (always had little boobs!) and I squeezed my nipple to have a look at it since they are so big! I didn't think it was possible at 7 weeks to already have colostrum? Something's coming out of both my boobs, yellow and sticky. Not a lot but enough to freak me out. I'm amazed how quickly our body can change

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    I have another question for everyone... When is it "ok" to start wearing maternity clothes? DH and I got married in October last year and since then it has been a slow pregression of weight gain for me... I am not inbetween sizes but don't really want to go out and buy new normal clothes, especially work clothes as I don't plan to come back to work for a very long time... so my question is, I am 9 weeks now, if I hold out to 12 weeks is that too soon still?
    Hey Amy I think that whatever time you need them is time to buy them! I bought 2 maternity bras after my first scan at 7 weeks as I was literally popping out and had gone up a cup size. At 9 weeks I went and bought a couple of baggy shift dresses from work and I got my DH to order me some maternity leggings from asos.com.au which arrived this week and I started wearing them yesterday (10 weeks) - I am soooo much more comfy now. None of my pants or jeans do up anymore so I am literally going to work in leggings and baggy dresses. Can't wait for the next few weeks to fly by so that I can start showing bump off!! As an FYI I haven't suffered any MS (like vomiting) but I have been soo hungry and eating - since the start of my cycle I've put on 5kg (but this could also be to do with the medication I'm on)...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by khutch View Post
    Hi everyone, I haven't been able to get on the last few days - think the site swas down? Great news on your scan Meshell, SL - not long to go!! Glad you are feeling a bit better Gampa.

I am nervous and excited about my NT scan tomorrow... going by myself though (so I can ask all the stupid questions and my husband doesnt roll his eyes and think that I think I'm a doctor!)

Has anyone posted their "result and risk" on here? Interested to see stats!

Travel well. K
    Good luck for your scan khutch can't wait to hear results