Closed Thread
Page 73 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Get the Jacket Potato, sounds amazing im getting thai!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leftover potato bake on a homemade bread roll for me But a jacket spud almost sounds like it's worth travelling across the city for.

Still feel seedy as hell and super tired, so much for improvement in the second trimester. lol.
    Congrats on the 10 week mark SL1009, every week down feels like a bit of a win I reckon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just had cheese and crackers, its not quite lunch time in Perth yet. When I do eat it will be 2 minute noodles!

I had my first appointment with my OB on Friday it went well, I was 8 weeks then, but he wants to see me at 10 weeks, that has got me worried as I didn't think he would want to see me until 12 weeks... has anyone else seem their OB at 8 weeks then again at 10? I know I am probably being silly... everything worries me at the moment!

XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know that my OB ususally tries to make the first appointment around the 10 week mark. I think if you are seeing them in the first trimester then fortnightly appointments are not uncommon, especially considering infertility history.

Here's those famous words again - Don't stress, it will be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Get the Jacket Potato, sounds amazing im getting thai!
    I got the jacket potato - massive hit of garlic right at the end ruined the joyful bliss that it was so I went and got a strawberry milkshake! Best of both worlds lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    Leftover potato bake on a homemade bread roll for me But a jacket spud almost sounds like it's worth travelling across the city for.

Still feel seedy as hell and super tired, so much for improvement in the second trimester. lol.
    Congrats on the 10 week mark SL1009, every week down feels like a bit of a win I reckon.
    Mmm potato bake on homemade bread sounds AWESOME!! Sorry you're still feeling seedy you poor thing.

Yes every week past does feel like a massive win - into double figures now! In less than one month we would have had our 12 week scan and NT results, told all of our family, friends and my work and I will be able to start proudly sticking out my tummy instead of trying to suck it in all day long, haha!! Cannot wait!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    I just had cheese and crackers, its not quite lunch time in Perth yet. When I do eat it will be 2 minute noodles!

I had my first appointment with my OB on Friday it went well, I was 8 weeks then, but he wants to see me at 10 weeks, that has got me worried as I didn't think he would want to see me until 12 weeks... has anyone else seem their OB at 8 weeks then again at 10? I know I am probably being silly... everything worries me at the moment!

XX
    Hey Amy I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, every FS I assume is different. We saw ours at 8 weeks and then will be seeing him at 13 but as I said they could all be different with their own processes x

Thanks
    Reviews
    36 minutes left of my work day.............I don't know if i'm going to make it.........sooooooooo sleeeeeeeeeeppppppppppyyyyyyyyy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    36 minutes left of my work day.............I don't know if i'm going to make it.........sooooooooo sleeeeeeeeeeppppppppppyyyyyyyyy

I hear ya! but i have an extra 2 hours on you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have another question for everyone... When is it "ok" to start wearing maternity clothes? DH and I got married in October last year and since then it has been a slow pregression of weight gain for me... I am not inbetween sizes but don't really want to go out and buy new normal clothes, especially work clothes as I don't plan to come back to work for a very long time... so my question is, I am 9 weeks now, if I hold out to 12 weeks is that too soon still?