Page 70 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've been taking remmies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the advice, re: UTI. Today I actually feel pretty normal. I ended up ringing the hospital and spoke with an awesome midwife who made me feel loads better & that bubs would be fine.

When I was pg with DD, I used mylanta for heartburn. It worked for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good morning ladies I thought I would write a 'me' post today...

I am 9wk5d today. My bloating has finally gone down heaps bit still have a tummy there so I'm thinking it's the start of bubs' bump : ) I have been feeling pretty ok the last couple of days and I guess I'm still freaking out that everything is well. I mean I should feel blessed that I'm not overcome with sickness like so many of you poor things but I guess I am just mentally needing some sort of assurance. I cannot wait until baby starts kicking so I can have that reassurance every day!! Do any of you that don't have MS and are the same stage as me feel the same?

I am on the positive track however because I am not having severe cramps, bleeding or even spotting, and I do still feel hungry and tired all the time I guess we're just getting to the business end of the first trimester and I'm just constantly in prayer that everything works out well for us.

I'm sorry for the vent just need to get it off my chest! We have all been through so much and I feel so incredibly blessed that there's a little bubs growing inside me but I am totally having that fear of is it really happening? Is this too good to be true? But the. I think we IVF for the majority I guess has to work at some point and I know of plenty of IVF mums with healthy kids I guess I am just having a freak out as I just want everything to be ok and we're getting closer every day to that all important 12-13 week mark which couldn't come sooner!!

Again sorry for the vent and for the essay! I will be little mrs stay positive from now on lol : ) xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post

I am 9wk5d today. My bloating has finally gone down heaps bit still have a tummy there so I'm thinking it's the start of bubs' bump : ) I have been feeling pretty ok the last couple of days and I guess I'm still freaking out that everything is well. I mean I should feel blessed that I'm not overcome with sickness like so many of you poor things but I guess I am just mentally needing some sort of assurance. I cannot wait until baby starts kicking so I can have that reassurance every day!! Do any of you that don't have MS and are the same stage as me feel the same?

I am on the positive track however because I am not having severe cramps, bleeding or even spotting, and I do still feel hungry and tired all the time I guess we're just getting to the business end of the first trimester and I'm just constantly in prayer that everything works out well for us.

I'm sorry for the vent just need to get it off my chest! We have all been through so much and I feel so incredibly blessed that there's a little bubs growing inside me but I am totally having that fear of is it really happening? Is this too good to be true? But the. I think we IVF for the majority I guess has to work at some point and I know of plenty of IVF mums with healthy kids I guess I am just having a freak out as I just want everything to be ok and we're getting closer every day to that all important 12-13 week mark which couldn't come sooner!!

Again sorry for the vent and for the essay! I will be little mrs stay positive from now on lol : ) xxx
    *lurker alert*

SL - Just wanted to give you some reassurance. I had slightly sore boobs when I was at the stage you are now and nothing else. No MS, no tiredness, nothing. I worried too but my little bean was doing what she should inside and is now having a morning nap & is almost 1

If you are on any meds that could make a difference to why you might not be suffering so many symptoms otherwise you are one lucky mumma-to-be

All the best to every single lady on this thread, I hope you have fairly non-eventful pregnancies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey I'm almost 12 weeks and I have not had any ms moments. The closest I have been is I had to sit down for 10 minutes a couple of times because I felt dizzy and neuseas and just the last 3 days I have been feeling funny in my tummy but nothing major. I am more tired and can't eat as much as I normally could as I get full real quick. You just need to stop stressing and let your body do what it needs to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    photo.jpg

I just made my pregnancy announcement and wanted to share it with you all!

Im announcing so early because my DH is going to america for 2 weeks on tuesday and spending time with family. they all know we have been through IVF, so are going to ask. I figure this will be more fun for him than repeating either a lie or trying to see everyone so he can tell them himself!!!

anyways.. going to announce after my scan (all going well!)
    what do you think???

probably the hardest photo shoot ever! I had to bribe DS with food and taking his shoes off (note last photo!! hahaha)

hope you are all having a great weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The cutest!!!!!!! And his expression in the last picture bahahaha he will feel that way when he is older!!!!! Priceless <3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to queenvee For This Useful Post:

adden  (22-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Absolutely gorgeous...

Thanks
    Reviews
    So cute what a great idea. He's beautiful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post

Hey SL009,
    youre right we've all been thru a roller coaster ride, but it is true and it is happening for you! Having had one child already, trust me, you'll feel pregnant enough sooner than you realize!. At about 16 weeks if you are slim and fit you tummy stretches out heaps and it's quite an uncomfortable feeling, all that skin stretching. ( I reccomend bio therm citrus moisturizer to prevent stretch marks - I used it with my first and didn't get a single mark.). Then from then you can feel little butterflie in your tummy - that's the baby moving. then there's the honey moon as I call it from 16-30 weeks.vyou feel great and glow, but from 30 weeks I found I was a bowling ball and had to wake myself up to turn over in bed at night. Frm 34 you just want it out!! So hang in there and try to enjoy the first trimester, ESP of you don't feel any sickness as its the easiest time ( so long as you're not throwing up constantly!).
    We are all incredibly lucky and grateful to be pregnant, and I think it's great that you aren't sick. I reckon you'll go on to have many more bubs....and I reckon the one you've got in your tummy is a stickie so hang out a few more weeks and it'll become more real to you. aFM I'm 11 + 4 today. It's been such a slow and long 11 weeks but the MS is improving. Still on Zofran twice a day (rather than 3) and still chucking but it's slowly improving.....