Closed Thread
Page 69 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the welcome girls

Ah it would be so nice to start buying baby stuff, but I am too scared still ill wait until 12 weeks then all going well start looking into it. At the moment I am doing things like getting new carpet (ours is old), getting new couches and shelving for the office and new bedroom furniture, so lots to keep me busy.

Adden - I am craving salt, but then again i am most the time so not that strange, but I also am wanting potatos as well, and that is not normal!

I feel so excited im pregnant but time just goes so slow and i just want a scan everyday as I am always worrying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

Has anyone had a UTI? I went to my GP this morning and was given antibiotics for a UTI, however I don't feel any better, I actually feel worse.

The pain in my lower back is awful, I'm nauseous and when I drink water I get really bad stabbing pains in my lower abdomen. It's starting to freak me out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Smyles View Post
    Hey ladies,

Has anyone had a UTI? I went to my GP this morning and was given antibiotics for a UTI, however I don't feel any better, I actually feel worse.

The pain in my lower back is awful, I'm nauseous and when I drink water I get really bad stabbing pains in my lower abdomen. It's starting to freak me out!
    I had one before my BFP about a week into the TWW. It was awful!!!! I so feel for you! the good news is, it went away after 4 tablets. I had to have a test to see what it was and it was almost gone by the time i got the results. It was a few days of hell though before i got antibiotics.
    Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Smyles View Post
    Hey ladies,

Can you tolerate ural sachets? Flushing your system with ural and water ( gross as water can be) flushes the kidneys and will help significantly, usually in a day while the tablets get rid of the bug. Not drinking water will bring on a uti, I'm always waiting for one as i hate water! Best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, glad to see everyone going well and thinking about baby furniture!! So exciting! I just got a 2nd cars eat for my hubby's car from my sister so am stoked about that, but need to do the whole nursery furniture kit out. I don't save by buying online because the freight is a killer to the NT!

Smyles - I have had recurrent UTI's for the last 3 years (I usually get one every 3 months - its now time for a urologist appt, although they can't do much when your pregnant...) the worst thing is I have had 2 since our May IVF round and while I know I have one, being pregnant has altered the feeling (ie: I don't get the hallmark stinging when I pee!) so have to be really aware.

Anyway, I have had a few cravings, mainly lemon, lime and orange, chocolate recently (not like me at all) have only just got my appetite back after feeling terrible so am trying to be a bit gentle on my poor tummy!

NT scan on Wednesday, which like most I am pretty nervous about, other than that all is well. Sorry about the lack of personals, so much going on its hard to keep up sometimes!

Gampa, I hope you are feeling better, and hi SL, not long to 12 weeks now!

All the best to everyone, look forward to hearing how everyone is going!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsoptomistic For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (21-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Sorry have been a bit quiet of late, we had our NT scan today, i was so excited but nervous as well i am a nicu nurse so had all these horrible things running through my head, i still do to some extent but i am very happy to announce that everything was fine our risk is 1:5000. Our scan was brilliant saw the four chambers of the heart, heart beat 170bpm, saw the little arms waving about and i was pretty sure i saw boy bits and when i said that i wish we were further along so we could find out the dr said she could tell me what she thought but couldn't make a guarantee because it was so early but she did see something and when i said i thought it could be a boy she agreed, so excited!!!
    my dad passed away last year suddenly and he was my favourite person in the whole world. i feel like he has been my guardian angel through the whole process of ivf, so if bub is a boy he will be named after my dad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs E 116 View Post
    Hi all,
    Sorry have been a bit quiet of late, we had our NT scan today, i was so excited but nervous as well i am a nicu nurse so had all these horrible things running through my head, i still do to some extent but i am very happy to announce that everything was fine our risk is 1:5000. Our scan was brilliant saw the four chambers of the heart, heart beat 170bpm, saw the little arms waving about and i was pretty sure i saw boy bits and when i said that i wish we were further along so we could find out the dr said she could tell me what she thought but couldn't make a guarantee because it was so early but she did see something and when i said i thought it could be a boy she agreed, so excited!!!
    my dad passed away last year suddenly and he was my favourite person in the whole world. i feel like he has been my guardian angel through the whole process of ivf, so if bub is a boy he will be named after my dad
    Congrats on the scan. Such a relief. I see your in western syndey. Me too. Which clinic did you use. Next generation? And who did you get to do the scan. Was it ultrasound for women. I've got mine next week and we are going with ultrasound for women near westmead hospital. Supposed to be good. We will be having our scan at 12+5 as they said it was more accurate as I'm a bit older at 37. Hanging out but wor ride. Glad alls well for you though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope your all going ok, just a question. I'm having horrible reflux/heartburn is there anything I could take that is safe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm from the other IVC DIG but kmvw - I've been taking Tums. Started in the second trimester.

HTH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Hi ladies hope your all going ok, just a question. I'm having horrible reflux/heartburn is there anything I could take that is safe?
    I got it really bad when i was pregnant with DS and it never went away!!!
    Im on prescription ranitidine (or zantac) its cheaper with a script. It is horrible and I'm so thankful i found something that works.
    totally safe in pregnancy and it works well. I take 2 or 3 a day just depending on how bad i have it
    hope you get relief soon!