Closed Thread
Page 66 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebiskus View Post
    It is particularly difficult at work trying to stay awake... Especially because no one knows that I am pregnant yet! Only a couple more weeks to go now...
    Tell me about it! I am so sleepy and struggle in meetings, but my main issue until we are telling people is my big fat belly LOL!! Living in baggy shift dresses and leggings to try and disguise it for another few weeks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Hi ladies... I am hoping I can join your thread, I am 7 weeks 5 days and just had my first scan tonight. Saw the heartbeat and it was amazing due March 2nd, look forward to getting to know everyone.
    nice to see you in here xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Me too, already have lots of birthdays in Feb.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    I swear my husbands' whole family has birthdays from Feb-Apr so we will be adding ours in the mix hehe!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Hi there everyone,
    I had an awful dream last night and now I'm freaking out. I'm 37 years old and I dreamt last night I had my nuchal scan and it came back as 5.5 mm and all those blood tests were bad meaning I had a downs baby on board. The dream was so realistic that I woke up really upset and now I'm convinced I have a downs baby on board. After all I've been thru I I think that would be the cruelest fate. I've been so awfully sick with MS I don't think I can do this pregnancy thing again.

I have an appointment with the OB tomorrow for a check scan and I'm sure it's ok but now I'm feaking out about my nuchal scan next weeks.
    On a positive note I'm 11 weeks today.
    stressed.....
    You poor darling, dreams, especially such vivid and horrible ones can distress so much! Try too much not to worry, I'm sure everything will work out for you, just try and stay positive and think happy thoughts about bubs tonight before you go to sleep so hopefully you'll have some happy positive dreams.

11 weeks, great effort- hope your MS goes soon...x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in January 2013

4th - Smyles
    7th - Kell72
    10th - LillyPonds
    10th - Grebbeci
    11th - Motherwillbe
    15th - Mammainwaiting
    16th - Beta
    23rd - MrsP
    23rd - Nala9000
    24th - Beeanksta
    25th - ivfmum09
    28th - Mrs E 116

Due in February 2013
    6th - Meshell23
    6th - Broomdyke
    7th - khutch
    8th - gampa
    16th - Bindi1
    19th - SL1009
    21st - Nebiskus
    22nd - Dextersmum
    24th - AmyEL

Due in March 2013

2nd -Dragonfly17
    2nd -Bambean
    13 - Adden

Our Precious Angels
    Mich4761

Scans & Appointments
    Mrs E 116 - NT Scan 20th July
    AmyEL - 1st OB 20.7.12
    MESHELL23 - Scan 7 week 22.6.12 & NT 24.7.12
    Adden - 7 week 23 July
    khutch - NT Scan 25th July
    Nala9000 - OB 25th July
    Gampa - NT Scan 1st August
    Grebbeci - OB 2 August
    Broomdyke-OB 7th august
    LillyPonds - Morph Scan & OB 16th August

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being dropped off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there everyone,
    I had an awful dream last night and now I'm freaking out. I'm 37 years old and I dreamt last night I had my nuchal scan and it came back as 5.5 mm and all those blood tests were bad meaning I had a downs baby on board. The dream was so realistic that I woke up really upset and now I'm convinced I have a downs baby on board. After all I've been thru I I think that would be the cruelest fate. I've been so awfully sick with MS I don't think I can do this pregnancy thing again.

I have an appointment with the OB tomorrow for a check scan and I'm sure it's ok but now I'm feaking out about my nuchal scan next weeks.
    stressed.....
    Reading and worrying causes the dreams so I'm sure your going to be fine but understand how stressed and upset bad dreams can make us. Get your dh to give you a nice long cuddle and to tell you everything will be ok, that makes me feel a bit better after a bad dream.

I had a friend who had to do ivf after many years of miscarriages and fell preg the first time. She then had a blighted ovum her 2 nd time but then fell preg naturally at 41. She had a healthy bub and was lots older than you.

I think next week will be all good and will allow you to start having some sweet dreams.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the reassurance girls

First OB appointment tomorrow, he has a US in his room so we should get to see the bub again

XXA

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry about the bad dream Gampa... I have been told many times that we dream the opposite of reality which means you will have a very healthy baby. Hang in there, its hard to get vivid dreams out of your head sometimes... maybe book yourself in for a pregnancy massage!

XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Nic... good to see another "graduate" XX

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Nicsta83  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there everyone,

stressed.....
    I agree it would be a cruel twist of fate. I hope the week hurries for you, I was absolutely panicking about that nt scan. Now I'm worried something will show up in the 20 week scan! I had a dream a massive dog was about to attack my stomach. I'm sure this whole infertility has made us bonkers! Fx all will be well for you.