Closed Thread
Page 65 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Hi ladies... I am hoping I can join your thread, I am 7 weeks 5 days and just had my first scan tonight. Saw the heartbeat and it was amazing due March 2nd, look forward to getting to know everyone.
    Welcome nic, we have the same due date. Guess being so early in the month we could have Feb or March bubs.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know I hope I have a March bub!! But beggers can't be choosers hey!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nicsta - Welcome to the party

AmyEL - I got the same pains, same as what I used to get when I was ovulating sort of stabbing pain. Mostly gone now. Replaced with kidney pain which I probably should get checked out

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grebbeci For This Useful Post:

AmyEL  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    I get the dryness aswell, but everywhere! I have never had dry skin till now! I even have a rash on my face from a facemask I did on the weekend, one that I have used heaps of times with no dramas! It’s amazing how everything changes when you are pregnant!

I got my BT results; all good... my HCG is at 105141, progesterone 210 and estrogen 10865...

Since it was my last BT with my FC the faxed me the imaging report from my scan last week, I was interested to see that they have noted down a ovarian cyst on my right side... I rang and spoke to a FN to see if it is something I should worry about as I have a throbbing pain on that side, I had put it down to things moving and stretching down there... she said that it’s the corpus luteal cyst and that is what is producing P4 and E2 at the moment until the placenta takes over about 10-12 weeks, which is fine but its the pain that I am concerned about, has anyone experienced this, it’s not excruciating or anything just a dull stabbing, I have my first OB appointment on Friday so I will just wait till then to find out more... just wondered if anyone else had felt the same thing?
    Phi yip I have the same. My cyst is 7 cm by 7 cm big. It does give me grief but they say it will resolve over time. They did say to me that when I have my nuchal scan that I should have the cyst scanned at same time too just to be sure it's the corpus luteum not anything else. I think it's normal. They I'd if I get pain plus plus then to go to hospital.
    hope it gets better for you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gampa For This Useful Post:

AmyEL  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    I know I hope I have a March bub!! But beggers can't be choosers hey!!
    Me too, already have lots of birthdays in Feb.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there everyone,
    I had an awful dream last night and now I'm freaking out. I'm 37 years old and I dreamt last night I had my nuchal scan and it came back as 5.5 mm and all those blood tests were bad meaning I had a downs baby on board. The dream was so realistic that I woke up really upset and now I'm convinced I have a downs baby on board. After all I've been thru I I think that would be the cruelest fate. I've been so awfully sick with MS I don't think I can do this pregnancy thing again.

I have an appointment with the OB tomorrow for a check scan and I'm sure it's ok but now I'm feaking out about my nuchal scan next weeks.
    On a positive note I'm 11 weeks today.
    stressed.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Hi there everyone,
    I had an awful dream last night and now I'm freaking out. I'm 37 years old and I dreamt last night I had my nuchal scan and it came back as 5.5 mm and all those blood tests were bad meaning I had a downs baby on board. The dream was so realistic that I woke up really upset and now I'm convinced I have a downs baby on board. After all I've been thru I I think that would be the cruelest fate. I've been so awfully sick with MS I don't think I can do this pregnancy thing again.

I have an appointment with the OB tomorrow for a check scan and I'm sure it's ok but now I'm feaking out about my nuchal scan next weeks.
    On a positive note I'm 11 weeks today.
    stressed.....

I know we have all heard it a hundred times but try not to stress Gampa. I'm sure everything will be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    Is anyone else getting really dry skin on their face since being PG? My cheeks are so dry and they get so hot and red by the end of the day that I look like a giant sunburnt garden gnome. Nothing I do seems to help.
    LOL my skin has been so dry! It was actually very dry prior to getting my BFP and I had a feeling that it was because I was pregnant. It has subsided a little for a few weeks but now dry skin is back - fun, hopefully won't last for a long time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    I get the dryness aswell, but everywhere! I have never had dry skin till now! I even have a rash on my face from a facemask I did on the weekend, one that I have used heaps of times with no dramas! It’s amazing how everything changes when you are pregnant!

I got my BT results; all good... my HCG is at 105141, progesterone 210 and estrogen 10865...

Since it was my last BT with my FC the faxed me the imaging report from my scan last week, I was interested to see that they have noted down a ovarian cyst on my right side... I rang and spoke to a FN to see if it is something I should worry about as I have a throbbing pain on that side, I had put it down to things moving and stretching down there... she said that it’s the corpus luteal cyst and that is what is producing P4 and E2 at the moment until the placenta takes over about 10-12 weeks, which is fine but its the pain that I am concerned about, has anyone experienced this, it’s not excruciating or anything just a dull stabbing, I have my first OB appointment on Friday so I will just wait till then to find out more... just wondered if anyone else had felt the same thing?
    Great BT results hun. I also have a couple of cysts on my right from the cycle, I've been told it's nothing to worry about. I am having dull pains and cramping but I've had that since ET so not worried at all. I have been told that they go away by themselves so I'm not even thinking about it. Oh, and I remember on my very first cycle I had a cyst and then next time I went back for a scan, it had pretty much gone and that was only a few weeks

Hope this helps

x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

AmyEL  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebiskus View Post
    We could almost be having twins then SL ;o)
    Hehe : )