Closed Thread
Page 64 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is anyone else getting really dry skin on their face since being PG? My cheeks are so dry and they get so hot and red by the end of the day that I look like a giant sunburnt garden gnome. Nothing I do seems to help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    Is anyone else getting really dry skin on their face since being PG? My cheeks are so dry and they get so hot and red by the end of the day that I look like a giant sunburnt garden gnome. Nothing I do seems to help.
    Try dermaveen, you can buy it from Priceline, recommended by dermatologists, I've found it fixes the worst of dry issues

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Beta For This Useful Post:

adden  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I get the dryness aswell, but everywhere! I have never had dry skin till now! I even have a rash on my face from a facemask I did on the weekend, one that I have used heaps of times with no dramas! It’s amazing how everything changes when you are pregnant!

I got my BT results; all good... my HCG is at 105141, progesterone 210 and estrogen 10865...

Since it was my last BT with my FC the faxed me the imaging report from my scan last week, I was interested to see that they have noted down a ovarian cyst on my right side... I rang and spoke to a FN to see if it is something I should worry about as I have a throbbing pain on that side, I had put it down to things moving and stretching down there... she said that it’s the corpus luteal cyst and that is what is producing P4 and E2 at the moment until the placenta takes over about 10-12 weeks, which is fine but its the pain that I am concerned about, has anyone experienced this, it’s not excruciating or anything just a dull stabbing, I have my first OB appointment on Friday so I will just wait till then to find out more... just wondered if anyone else had felt the same thing?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amyel, I had this. Dull pain. It's uncomfortable to say the least. Both my ovaries were the size of oranges! I am now 15+2 and all has calmed down. Not sure when it started to go away tho.
    Hang in there and just know your ovaries are doing a great job!
    Congrats!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaebyrd For This Useful Post:

AmyEL  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Jaebyrd, that is very reassuring

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Hope u guys are having a great time in Bali...and fab news that you've got a healthy bubs on board - you are only a day behind me as I'm 8wk3d today x
    We could almost be having twins then SL ;o)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    March 2. Sorry I have Bern memorized reading all the post forgot to get put on the list.

Hope we get some more March bubs or it will be pretty quite in here by then.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    It is particularly difficult at work trying to stay awake... Especially because no one knows that I am pregnant yet! Only a couple more weeks to go now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    Something that I use which is recommended for all types of skin irritations and dryness is called Caroline's Cream... You can get it online and it is all natural... Amazing stuff!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies... I am hoping I can join your thread, I am 7 weeks 5 days and just had my first scan tonight. Saw the heartbeat and it was amazing due March 2nd, look forward to getting to know everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi AmyEL,
    I also had pain in my side. Mine was a stabbing pain. It was sometimes very scary. I remember rolling over in bed and getting the pain. I am now 15 weeks and 2 days. I have not had the pain for a little while.
    Look luck Kel

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kell72 For This Useful Post:

AmyEL  (19-07-2012)