Closed Thread
Page 55 of 143 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Can someone please update the roll with my due date (4th January)? After a horrid night with ms I bit the bullet and filled my prescription for Zofran. Had my first wafer this morning, so far no nausea or vomitting! My tummy already feels stretched to the limit and uncomfortable.

I crave ham, soft serve & hot dogs, but I am way too afraid to go near any of it. I know my OB is a bit strict on diet compared to others, but can't help thinking I'd be tempting fate if I ate something he advised against.

Sometimes I still can't believe how lucky I am, I've read so many sad stories about ladies ttc and they never make it. I find myself asking why me? Why do I get a wonderful husband, daughter & another blessing when all some woman get is heart break?

My heart goes out to anyone who is on or has gotten off the dreaded ttc journey, it's a tough road to parenthood that so many take for granted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Roll Call

Due in January 2013

4th - Smyles
    7th - Kell72
    10th - LillyPonds
    10th - Grebbeci
    11th - Motherwillbe
    15th - Mammainwaiting
    16th - Beta
    23rd - MrsP
    23rd - Nala9000
    24th - Beeanksta
    25th - ivfmum09
    28th - Mrs E 116

Due in February 2013
    6th - Meshell23
    6th - Broomdyke
    7th - khutch
    8th - gampa
    16th - Bindi1
    19th - SL1009
    21st - Nebiskus
    22nd - Dextersmum
    ? - Dragonfly17

Due in March 2013

Bambean

Our Precious Angels
    Mich4761

Scans & Appointments
    Grebbeci - OB 2 August
    Nala9000 - NT scan 13 July
    SL1009 - 2nd scan 9wks 17th July
    LillyPonds - OB 19th July
    Mrs E 116 - NT Scan 20th July
    MESHELL23 - Scan 7 week 22.6.12 & NT 24.7.12
    Nala9000 - OB 25th July
    Gampa - NT Scan 1st August
    Broomdyke-OB 7th august
    LillyPonds - Morph Scan 16th August

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being dropped off .

Thanks
    Reviews
    12 weeks today my girlfriend and I are quite excited! our NT test is this coming monday so i'm getting more and more nervous over it. I can tell I'm getting more nervous because I keep on having nightmares where there's something wrong with the baby or that it's passed away. I'm going to be a wreck by monday i reckon

and o...i've been eating ham cos i craved a ham cheese and tomato sandwich last night. I might have blamed the baby for that hahahaha.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rainaberdine For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to the newbies and congratulations!

Yey to those that have made 12 weeks. Awesome milestone.

Sorry to hear about those of u that have had bad morning sickness. I can't believe it has gotten worse for some of u It's meant to get better not worse.

AFM all is traveling well. MS has gone thank god and I haven't had any new symptoms which is good. I have finally but on a bit of weight I lost which is good to.

Anyway hope everyone is well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherwillbe For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (12-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!! I am 12 weeks tomorrow! So excited! Time has just flown by. Have my NT scan on Tuesday, can't wait to see Bub again!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Beeanksta For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    *Waves* hello to everyone from a beach in Bali! Thought that I would make use of the free wifi to let you know that I had my 7 week scan before we left for our holiday and found out we are not having twins... Only one little embie stuck, but we only needed one didn't we

8 week milestone yesterday... Only 4 more weeks to go and I feel that I can breathe a little easier...

Haven't been able to catch up on where everyone else is at, but I hope all is well... Have been thinking about you all while I have been out of Internet range...

Catch up more next week when I am back home

- Nebiskus x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nebiskus For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (12-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainaberdine View Post
    12 weeks today my girlfriend and I are quite excited! our NT test is this coming monday so i'm getting more and more nervous over it. I can tell I'm getting more nervous because I keep on having nightmares where there's something wrong with the baby or that it's passed away. I'm going to be a wreck by monday i reckon

and o...i've been eating ham cos i craved a ham cheese and tomato sandwich last night. I might have blamed the baby for that hahahaha.
    Funny... I totally relate! The only thing that I want to eat at the moment is ham and cheese toasted sandwiches, and chocolate donuts

I am really tired all the time, with boobs that kill me... but have no morning sickness at all... I wouldn't even know I am pregnant if it wasn't for those couple of things!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good morning all: )

Hope everyone has a great day (and that the dreaded Ms gives some of you a well deserved break).

Just think what amazing mummas we all are, having to deal with so much way before bubbas a born.

Only one more day and we can have a sleep in yeah.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (12-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainaberdine View Post

Congrats on making it to 12 weeks - huge milestone x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherwillbe View Post
    Hi to the newbies and congratulations!

Yey to those that have made 12 weeks. Awesome milestone.

Sorry to hear about those of u that have had bad morning sickness. I can't believe it has gotten worse for some of u It's meant to get better not worse.

AFM all is traveling well. MS has gone thank god and I haven't had any new symptoms which is good. I have finally but on a bit of weight I lost which is good to.

Anyway hope everyone is well.
    Glad to hear you are doing well x