Closed Thread
Page 54 of 150 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    What shall I go buy myself for lunch???? Options are so hard when I didn't bring it to work with me....grrr...nothing from a buffet, no salads, pre prepped sandwiches hmmm.....
    Hmmm I haven't eaten for days - but if I could eat I'd get hot chips with salt a burger and chocolate bar!!! I'm jealous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    SL - I had fish and chips with a chocolate breaker and a cream doughnut haha. We get lunch through the work account and it's all getting very tiring after 4 years of it. Trying the healthy options is really hard cause it's all very ordinary.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I ended up very shamefully getting a pie and a sausage roll from 7-11!! And a blueberry muffin for later - seriously I'm going to have to up my healthy eating for this little bubs of mine although I am still eating reasonably healthy at night and eating fruit and veg - I'm just panicking lol!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Btw Lilly a cream doughnut sounds fantastic right about now hehe x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick update - at home with a UTI, didnt think it could get much worse! Had maxalon prescribed today to help with nausea, even water turns my tummy (I think that why I have a UTI - dehydrated)... And headche. Feeling sad and sorry for myself, wanting to feel better soon!

Grebecci I had my flu shot at about 6weeks apparently this years flu is bad, so I'd say get it ASAP if you can!

Broomdyke I lost weight with my first pregnancy, everything ramps up, just keep being sensible and you should be ok!

Good luck all xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awful khutch. I hope things start getting better for you very soon. Hang in there and know we are all thinking of you.

Mmmmm did someone say chips and gravy he he he. All above mentioned ideas bet my tinned chicken and vegi soup.

Sooooooo tired, sleeping at least 8-9 hours a night but feel like I have had like 3. Really can't be bothered working hope I can get some motivation soon. Yawn there I go again.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by khutch View Post
    Just a quick update - at home with a UTI, didnt think it could get much worse! Had maxalon prescribed today to help with nausea, even water turns my tummy (I think that why I have a UTI - dehydrated)... And headche. Feeling sad and sorry for myself, wanting to feel better soon!

Grebecci I had my flu shot at about 6weeks apparently this years flu is bad, so I'd say get it ASAP if you can!

Broomdyke I lost weight with my first pregnancy, everything ramps up, just keep being sensible and you should be ok!

Good luck all xo

From my experience maxolon not very helpful. Try thr Zofran- all obstreticians using it now. It works well. It won't harm baby. Only downside is it is expensive.
    PI know that MS can be very debilitating and makes you feel dreadful. My sympathies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by khutch View Post

Good luck all xo
    Oh no! Hope u feel better soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    That's awful khutch. I hope things start getting better for you very soon. Hang in there and know we are all thinking of you.

Mmmmm did someone say chips and gravy he he he. All above mentioned ideas bet my tinned chicken and vegi soup.

Sooooooo tired, sleeping at least 8-9 hours a night but feel like I have had like 3. Really can't be bothered working hope I can get some motivation soon. Yawn there I go again.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    I get the feeling growing bubs is sleepy business!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (15-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thing is I can't eat big meals but then an hour and a half later I'm starving. I also have had some insane acid reflux which I find I'm eating more because of the burn lmao. And I'm always tired too but I need to keep active but I just feel so tight in the tummy that I feel I'm using all my energy when I just go for a walk up the road and back and I end up in bed sleeping lol.