Closed Thread
Page 52 of 150 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    I have had worse MS since I hit 12 weeks than I ever had before it. Before 12 weeks I only threw up on Thursdays (strange I know) but now I pretty much throw up every day.
    Lol how weird is that the Thursday vomit!!! Sorry it's so often now - hope it fades soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SL, they say high HB = girl and low = boy, but there is no scientific evidence to support the theory and apparently the HR changes throughout so who knows! Are you going to find out your baby.'s sex? We will, if we can. We already have a gorgeous little girl (she's 4.5 yo) one of each would be nice i guess as This is the second and final baby. I don't care either way tho, just want it to be healthy! At least if we know we can shop for stuff! I just have a feeling it's a girl :-) so does our DD, she keeps talking about our girl baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys, how bad is that hospital khutch?? Omg just speechless, are you having bubs there? Hopefully the maternity ward is better!
    Sorry for all those with ms I have been lucky and only sick twice this whole time.
    The whole finding out the sex thing is a day to day change for us. One day I want to know, the other I want a surprise.., dh is the same. We have bought our cot coverings though, going for a fun animal theme. So at least that can go either way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Successfull transfer and due early March 2013. Is it normal not to get morning sickness??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    thanks for tips and support.
    Unfortunately after vomiting all Sunday , Monday and every hour in the night on Monday night - the vomiting just would not stop- I ended up seeing midwife at hospital. They tested urine and it showed ketones( sign severe dehydration), I was admitted and I'm typing this from my hospital bed attached to a drip, getting Zofran thru drip, ranitidine and rectal stemeti! ( nice I know). I'm here for the next few days- at least it's a private hospital and I have a single room- but I've been to,d to not work this week.

They did a scan and baby is good- moving and having a party in there!- mum sure isn't. I'm starting to feel a little More hydrated after 3 liters of intravenous fluid.....bring on 12 weeks.

All of you girls without MS it's ok- not everyone gets it. You don't have to have it to have a norma outcome. I'd be thanking Your lucky stars !!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gampa For This Useful Post:

bambean  (10-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you, I'm brand new to this and was getting a little worried that they got my results wrong!
    Heres hoping you a feel better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had my talk and tour at the birth centre and I am overweight so they don't want me putting on any weight during my pregnancy so I have to try really really hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nala9000, bad huh! Thankfully I will be going private from here on. So lucky you don't have ms!

Gampa - omg! I hope you feel better soon, at least you are in good hands, take care of you and your little baby! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gampa you poor love. Enjoy the rest while you can and hope your ms disappears soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Roll Call

Due in January 2013

7th - Kell72
    10th - LillyPonds
    10th - Grebbeci
    11th - Motherwillbe
    15th - Mammainwaiting
    16th - Beta
    23rd - MrsP
    23rd - Nala9000
    24th - Beeanksta
    25th - ivfmum09
    28th - Mrs E 116
    ? - Smyles

Due in February 2013
    6th - Meshell23
    6th - Broomdyke
    7th - khutch
    8th - gampa
    16th - Bindi1
    19th - SL1009
    21st - Nebiskus
    22nd - Dextersmum
    ? - Dragonfly17

Due in March 2013

Bambean

Our Precious Angels
    Mich4761
    BronwynCJ
    Scans & Appointments
    Grebbeci - 2nd app OB, 12 July
    Nala9000 - NT scan 13 July
    SL1009 - 2nd scan 9wks 17th July
    LillyPonds - OB 19th July
    Mrs E 116 - NT Scan 20th July
    MESHELL23 - Scan 7 week 22.6.12 & NT 30.7.12
    Nala9000 - OB 25th July
    Gampa - NT Scan 1st August
    LillyPonds - Morph Scan 16th August

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being dropped off .