Closed Thread
Page 51 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    And don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm just over 14 weeks & still sick. It has settled down a bit though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Hi all,
    Been reading everyone's posts, glad to hear everyone is going well.

Iteresting discussions re nuchal scans etc - thanks for the info...

aFM - sorry to harp on about it but MS terrible. Vomiting every day 2-3 times esp in am and when I'm tired after work. Have been put on regular Zofran, but i feel bad im taking it but know I couldn't get through the day with out it. Just had to have an intravenous infusion of fluids thru a drip at hospital as I'm so dehydrated.....feeling really sorry for myself , I'm 9 weeks and 4 days and MS won't go til 12 weeks , sometimes I wonder how I'm going to make it. I feel dreadfully seasick evey minute of the day and I'm so tired of vomiting.....I'm so happy I'm pregnant but so tired of feeling seedy. Even my little girl I'd to me today- " mummy what's wrong - you're always sick"........

Anyone tried accupuncture for Ms?, have tired ginger, peppermint, licorice, crackers. You name it....

Any suggestions would be appreciated...
    Hi Gampa
    I really feel for you, ms mostly went for me at 12 weeks, I still have very slight feeling but nothing like it was. I was actually wondering how I would ever plan a second pregnancy I hated it so much and I was no where near as bad as you!
    Acupuncture definitely helped me, when the needles were in it was completely gone! I had it every week and I'm sure it helped and would feel worse toward the end of the week before my next treatment. I also took Chinese herbs which helped, problem was I found it hard to drink as I felt sick. Sea bands also helped, I found them a bit painful so I was tossing up between pain or sickness but it was nice to have a break from nausea. Best of luck, hope yours goes ASAP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Girls, So sorry l have not been on for days. 14 weeks today and still struggling with morning sickness. Plus my husband, twins and myself have all got the flu. l would still rather the flu than morning sickness any day.
    l do have great news. As l am 39, my doctor wanted me to have the Downs testing. l got the results today and the are low risk. So l am over the moon.
    l have my last patch and crinone tonight. So pleased. Hoping l will feel normal again.
    l found that ginger helped me with morning sickness. Ginger beer was great.
    Glad everyone is doing so well.
    Take care Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good Morning!

Sorry to those of you that are sick with MS. It must be horrible but I guess it's a fantastic tell tale sign that all is traveling well?

I'm in the same boat as Nicsta where I'm not really feeling anything and the things I do feel could be from either bubs or medication. Because i'm not sick it is hard to think that I've got a little person growing inside of me but all tests and our scan so far show that all is well so I don't think there is any need to worry. I'm really looking forward to what will be our 9 week scan next Tuesday. I'm so glad to have got to 8 weeks - that's 2 thirds of the way through tri number one as my FS reckons chances of m/c drop significantly after 8 weeks even though there is still risk until the 12/13 week mark. I would love to be in shoes of you ladies who are up to that point already but I shall have to be patient - the best things in life are worth waiting for right? Lol! That's what I shall keep telling myself!

Well I hope you all have a good day and you're not too sick or worried or stressed. Big hugs to all xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (10-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, well just a quick post, I ended up at emergency on Sunday bleeding (FYI the hospital was useless, waited 6 hours to be told they didn't have anyone that could check for a heartbeat...!) so I just left, came home to rest. The bleeding slowed and yesterday I went and saw my gp who got me in for a scan straight away. Luckily all is ok, not sure where or what the bleeding was from, but a little scary. Took my mind off feeling sick for a day. I have had a constant headache nausea and the runs (sorry, gross I know!) and one minute I want a steak and the next second can't stand the sight or smell of it - also can't stand the taste of water....! 9 weeks and 5 days today, hoping this doesn't last much longer! Sorry for the me post.

Gampa, I'm not that sick, I don't know how you cope!
    Sl1009, I envy the no morning sickness!

Hope everyone else is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by khutch View Post
    Hi all, well just a quick post, I ended up at emergency on Sunday bleeding (FYI the hospital was useless, waited 6 hours to be told they didn't have anyone that could check for a heartbeat...!) so I just left, came home to rest. The bleeding slowed and yesterday I went and saw my gp who got me in for a scan straight away. Luckily all is ok, not sure where or what the bleeding was from, but a little scary. Took my mind off feeling sick for a day. I have had a constant headache nausea and the runs (sorry, gross I know!) and one minute I want a steak and the next second can't stand the sight or smell of it - also can't stand the taste of water....! 9 weeks and 5 days today, hoping this doesn't last much longer! Sorry for the me post.

Gampa, I'm not that sick, I don't know how you cope!
    Sl1009, I envy the no morning sickness!

Hope everyone else is well.
    Oh no you poor thing you must have been absolutely terrified! How useless that a HOSPITAL had NOONE that could give you a scan!!! What a joke! Lucky for your GP and glad to hear that all is well - just take it easy with your feet up hun xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

mrsoptomistic  (10-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks SL - I was pretty angry at the hospital, pretty pathetic for a capital city if you ask me. Taking the day off to relax today. My scan yesterday was good, showed HB of 167, guessing its a girl! Haha.

Has anyone else developed intolerance to anything? I was allergic to dairy as a kid, grew out of it, but seems to have returned with this pregnacy!!? Anything dairy gives me sore tummy and yes, gross I know - the runs within 10 minutes!

Feel like such a hypocondriac!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had worse MS since I hit 12 weeks than I ever had before it. Before 12 weeks I only threw up on Thursdays (strange I know) but now I pretty much throw up every day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg grebbeci, I don't know how you cope, hopefully it'll go away soon... I feel for you. Hope mine doesn't get worse at 12 weeks! Not sure if I should be looking forward to that milestone date now !! Eek

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by khutch View Post
    Thanks SL - I was pretty angry at the hospital, pretty pathetic for a capital city if you ask me. Taking the day off to relax today. My scan yesterday was good, showed HB of 167, guessing its a girl! Haha.

Has anyone else developed intolerance to anything? I was allergic to dairy as a kid, grew out of it, but seems to have returned with this pregnacy!!? Anything dairy gives me sore tummy and yes, gross I know - the runs within 10 minutes!

Feel like such a hypocondriac!
    Is that what they say? High heartbeat = girl? Or you just feel it? We had HB of 143 so maybe boy!! Lol!! Glad ur at home resting up x