Closed Thread
Page 49 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Grebbeci – I read your results a while back and was unsure of how to comment, Sorry to hear of the results. I’m glad to hear your have a plan, does that make you feel better and more in control?
    Your poor DH when you get a cheeseburger craving and you go nuts and he has to say no!

Meshell – that is really cute about all the kids. I definitely think kids have a 6th sense about these things. They are so pure until life and opinions get in the way. My SIL's DD put her hands on her tummy and said mummy you have a baby in your tummy. 2 days later she did a HPT and she was. Very unexpected as they weren't trying or anything...
    As for the BB I am now a D cup and only 11weeks. I got fitted last week, and omg what a relief for some support! Lol

Meshell and Lilly, I think we are the same, though not thinking about it until we get to our scan. My DH worked with special needs kids and adults for years and I think we would be of the same opinion, though I on the other hand think I would want to keep, hence why we are waiting to see what our results say.

SL so glad your scan went well and you saw your bubs!! How exciting is it?? I love your analogy on the downs thing.

Dragonfly – enjoy your scan, its amazing to see for the first time!

Lillyponds – glad the scan went well and that pic on FB is just amazing

Gampa – hope that MS backs off soon you poor thing

Everyone else, hope your travelling well

AFM I am still here, just plodding along, waiting for the next milestone NT scan. Little bit apprehensive but see how we go. So just saying hi and sorry I haven’ t been commenting, I have been reading, but was a little lost with communicating the last few weeks. No idea why?? but back on board now

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nala9000 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (09-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Grebbeci – I read your results a while back and was unsure of how to comment, Sorry to hear of the results. I’m glad to hear your have a plan, does that make you feel better and more in control?
    Your poor DH when you get a cheeseburger craving and you go nuts and he has to say no!

Meshell – that is really cute about all the kids. I definitely think kids have a 6th sense about these things. They are so pure until life and opinions get in the way. My SIL's DD put her hands on her tummy and said mummy you have a baby in your tummy. 2 days later she did a HPT and she was. Very unexpected as they weren't trying or anything...
    As for the BB I am now a D cup and only 11weeks. I got fitted last week, and omg what a relief for some support! Lol

Meshell and Lilly, I think we are the same, though not thinking about it until we get to our scan. My DH worked with special needs kids and adults for years and I think we would be of the same opinion, though I on the other hand think I would want to keep, hence why we are waiting to see what our results say.

SL so glad your scan went well and you saw your bubs!! How exciting is it?? I love your analogy on the downs thing.

Dragonfly – enjoy your scan, its amazing to see for the first time!

Lillyponds – glad the scan went well and that pic on FB is just amazing

Gampa – hope that MS backs off soon you poor thing

Everyone else, hope your travelling well

AFM I am still here, just plodding along, waiting for the next milestone NT scan. Little bit apprehensive but see how we go. So just saying hi and sorry I haven’ t been commenting, I have been reading, but was a little lost with communicating the last few weeks. No idea why?? but back on board now
    Welcome back Nala - how far until your NT scan?xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey SL we are down for Friday, hope it is the 3D one.

Hey a friend of mine was never given the option for an NT scan for her first bubs saying she was low risk, though she was 34 then, now 36 with her next one and again isn't having it. If you conceive naturally do you not have to go thru it? I thought you did and DH and I find it strange that they aren't having one esp given her age? Or told to have one esp as we have the same ob and midwife. Or are we more prone as we are IVF?

Enjoy your weekend mumma bears

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nala, I have also had friends who chose not to have the NT scan. Everyone has the choice to do it or not to. My friend said her reason was that she would have the baby no matter what so didn't want to spend her pregnancy worrying about it if s he was high risk.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Motherwillbe For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (09-07-2012),Nala9000  (08-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Sorry havent read back but trying to catch up on everyone.

Grebbeci - I too had the same issue with DD now nearly 3. My NT results were 1-153 for down syndrome. We had a nucal fold of under 1mm, so my OB wasnt concerned about that.

The IVF was the issue because the pappa a was out apparently.

We choose not to have any CVS or amnio and at the 19w scan our DDs heart,nasal bone etc was all perfect.

I have my NT with this pregnancy on Thursday, i am not looking forward to the results again, even though i know they may be high risk and for no real reason.

Hi to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It wouldn't have been the aspirin that caused the miscarriage all it does is thin your blood

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just waiting for our first scan. So nervous.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (09-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell lol I have no idea it was just my opinion and my phone was playing up so I couldn't post anymore but they put us on that aspirin from the beginning of the ivf cycle til 12 weeks....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dragonfly!!!!!! Stop stressing and enjoy seeing your little one

13. The Following User Says Thank You to queenvee For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (15-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Meshell - The use of Baby asprin in TTC/Pregnancy is to increase blood supply to your uterus. And with clexane injections will help with blood clotting disorders.

The asprin used is either Cartia or Cardiprin. I'm on both Cartia and clexane injections. I had my last clexane injection on Saturday night. I'm still taking the cartia but once I've finished the box I'm to stop.

There is some debate as to if the asprin actually helps or not. Depends on your Dr/FS. Some prescribe it along with other meds etc....

I doubt it would have caused your friends MC. There must have been other underlying problems unfortunately. It's a horrible thing to go through.