Closed Thread
Page 46 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladies I just got back from our first scan with great news that we have one healthy bubba on board : ) All is looking great - measuring to the right size and HB at 143 - so happy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (05-07-2012),mrsoptomistic  (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in January 2013

7th - Kell72
    10th - LillyPonds
    10th - Grebbeci
    11th - Motherwillbe
    15th - Mammainwaiting
    16th - Beta
    23rd - MrsP
    23rd - Nala9000
    24th - Beeanksta
    25th - ivfmum09
    28th - Mrs E 116

Due in February 2013
    6th - Meshell23
    6th - Broomdyke
    7th - khutch
    8th - gampa
    16th - Bindi1
    19th - SL1009
    21st - Nebiskus
    22nd - Dextersmum

Due in March 2013

Our Precious Angels
    Mich4761

Scans & Appointments
    LillyPonds - NT Scan 5th July
    Mammainwaiting - NT Scan 5th July
    SL1009 - 1st OB Appt 6th July
    Grebbeci - 2nd app OB, 12 July
    Nala9000 - NT scan 13 July
    LillyPonds - OB 19th July
    Mrs E 116 - NT Scan 20th July
    BronwynCJ - 1st OB 20th July
    MESHELL23 - Scan 7 week 22.6.12 & NT 30.7.12
    Nala9000 - OB 25th July
    Gampa - NT Scan 1st August

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being dropped off .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    So just had proper NT scan and got results back. Unfortunately not as good as I was hoping. We have been given a risk factor of 1:255, anything under 1:300 puts you in the 'high risk' category.
    Nuchal fold was fine at 1.6mm, free hCG was fine and I am only 25 so that was fine but apparently Papp-A was low, pushing our risk factor up.
    Don't think we will go for the amnio as the risk of MC with an amnio is 1 in 100 and that risk is far higher than the risk of Downs. DH wasn't with me at the scan, not sure how/whether to tell him yet.
    Grebbeci I'm sorry to hear your NT results didn't go as well as you had hoped. Is there anything you can do to increase the Papp-A. I definitely wouldn't risk having further testing - not with the chance of miscarriage it has - it would just be even more devastating and it's not really necessary. Don't beat yourself up and stress about it and definitely talk to your DH. These numbers are all just crazy and if everything in general looks healthy then go by that and enjoy being pregnant xxxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So much to catch up on. Firstly congrates on the scan sl was it as awesome as you had imagined?

Greb so sorry to hear you news, definitely think you should tell hubby. You need the support its easy to forget since they don't have to feel the effects of this journey but its theirs too and I'm sure he would want to be included.

They are just odds any way so look how many amazing defeats you have achieve to get this far and I'm sure it will help tackle this one.

Mesh, good to hear your feeling preg now, flaunt it and be proud!

Afm got my 3 bloods today progesterone had gone up from 60.2 to 62.2 ( which is great since I haven't been on any meds for a week and a half and my hcg had gone from 1717 to 9463. Am very happy everything is on track now for our first scan on Monday

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Sl - Great news! Congratulations .

Grebbeci - . I can't imagine what your thinking. I hope it all turns out fine. Do you need to have anymore scans before the 19 week one?

I too am back from my scan. All is great. Heartbeat of 145bpm. And everything is where it should be at this gestation. We got a terrific look at hands and feet. So fascinating to see such detail when bubs only measures 7cm long. I did have a little tea in my eye. We heard the heartbeat again and DD2 didn't know what it was lol.

Bubs was very active in there rolling over and swallowing and stretching out. Got great shot of bubs profile too.

So I can fully just relax and know that bubs is all aok and thank the lord for no MS this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lillyponds and SL - That's great that your scans went well.

Lillyponds, at this stage I don't have any more scans booked until the morphology at 19 weeks, have another OB appointment next week so we will let her know the PAPP-A results so she can monitor it anyway.

I am not too worried about it, apparently it's not uncommon for IVF women to have lower PAPP-A levels anyway, don't know why, I think it's more a matter of keeping an eye on growth and blood pressure as we progress in the pregnancy.

Think I will ramp up the healthy eating another notch though.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grebbeci For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (05-07-2012),SL1009  (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in January 2013

7th - Kell72
    10th - LillyPonds
    10th - Grebbeci
    11th - Motherwillbe
    15th - Mammainwaiting
    16th - Beta
    23rd - MrsP
    23rd - Nala9000
    24th - Beeanksta
    25th - ivfmum09
    28th - Mrs E 116

Due in February 2013
    6th - Meshell23
    6th - Broomdyke
    7th - khutch
    8th - gampa
    16th - Bindi1
    19th - SL1009
    21st - Nebiskus
    22nd - Dextersmum

Due in March 2013

Our Precious Angels
    Mich4761

Scans & Appointments
    Mammainwaiting - NT Scan 5th July
    SL1009 - 1st OB Appt 6th July
    Grebbeci - 2nd app OB, 12 July
    Nala9000 - NT scan 13 July
    LillyPonds - OB 19th July
    Mrs E 116 - NT Scan 20th July
    BronwynCJ - 1st OB 20th July
    MESHELL23 - Scan 7 week 22.6.12 & NT 30.7.12
    Nala9000 - OB 25th July
    Gampa - NT Scan 1st August
    LillyPonds - Morph Scan 16th August

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being dropped off .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    Lillyponds and SL - That's great that your scans went well.

Lillyponds, at this stage I don't have any more scans booked until the morphology at 19 weeks, have another OB appointment next week so we will let her know the PAPP-A results so she can monitor it anyway.

I am not too worried about it, apparently it's not uncommon for IVF women to have lower PAPP-A levels anyway, don't know why, I think it's more a matter of keeping an eye on growth and blood pressure as we progress in the pregnancy.

Think I will ramp up the healthy eating another notch though.
    FX it all levels out at the next scan and it finds that all is well and that this scare was all for nothing. i didn't know about the PAPP-A thing. Funny they don't tell you this stuff before hand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    So much to catch up on. Firstly congrates on the scan sl was it as awesome as you had imagined?

Greb so sorry to hear you news, definitely think you should tell hubby. You need the support its easy to forget since they don't have to feel the effects of this journey but its theirs too and I'm sure he would want to be included.

They are just odds any way so look how many amazing defeats you have achieve to get this far and I'm sure it will help tackle this one.

Mesh, good to hear your feeling preg now, flaunt it and be proud!

Afm got my 3 bloods today progesterone had gone up from 60.2 to 62.2 ( which is great since I haven't been on any meds for a week and a half and my hcg had gone from 1717 to 9463. Am very happy everything is on track now for our first scan on Monday

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    Thank you, yes it was pretty amazing to see there is a little bubba in my tummy and of course it's little heart beating away - can't wait til next time now - actually I can't wait to hold it lol!!

Great news on your bloods, good numbers and I'm sure you're so excited about Monday's scan - not too far away now

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyPonds View Post
    Hi Ladies

Sl - Great news! Congratulations .

Grebbeci - . I can't imagine what your thinking. I hope it all turns out fine. Do you need to have anymore scans before the 19 week one?

I too am back from my scan. All is great. Heartbeat of 145bpm. And everything is where it should be at this gestation. We got a terrific look at hands and feet. So fascinating to see such detail when bubs only measures 7cm long. I did have a little tea in my eye. We heard the heartbeat again and DD2 didn't know what it was lol.

Bubs was very active in there rolling over and swallowing and stretching out. Got great shot of bubs profile too.

So I can fully just relax and know that bubs is all aok and thank the lord for no MS this time.
    Thanks Lilly - and for you too - congratulations, how amazing it must have been to see all that detail and to be able to take away good pics too. We got pics from today but as you will know, it's just my little heart beating blob at the moment hehe!

x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (05-07-2012)