Closed Thread
Page 44 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    It just goes to show that every little thing is a milestone and then we have to try to be patient to get to the next one. 1.3% is very low and I'm sure nothing to worry about hun. The fact is that you've made it to 12 weeks - hip hip hooray - and he said that all looks good so as hard as it may be try to enjoy your pregnancy now instead of stressing for the next 8 weeks!! We all worry especially after what we've all been through I guess it's all surreal hey? Xx
    Thanks SL. Best of luck for your scan!
    One thing I'm really excited about is stopping the bl** dy pessaries!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Bronwyn...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Thanks SL. Best of luck for your scan!
    One thing I'm really excited about is stopping the bl** dy pessaries!
    Lol yes I must say whilst I shouldn't complain about all this medication as its obviously working and has given us a miracle, I'm looking forward to the day it stops!! Thanks for the well wishes, our scan is at 11.45 tomorrow so I will update you all afterwards xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    had scan t okay- all looking good.- phew. Measuring 9 weeks. Heart beat and all.

looks like a tiny teddy! Can see 2 arms and 2 legs (tiny) with big head and tummy. Next time you eat a tiny teddy that's what a 9 week old fetus looks like! He he

W saw it moving and I think it's the first time I allowed myself to think I've actually got there. I actually acknowledged I was pregnant. I cried when I told a friend at work. I know I've got 3 more weeks till I'm out of danger zone and a nuchal to get through but I guess it was all the final realization that after all I've been thru it might actually work.

Im so happy but a bit stunned....does any else feel the same? Is it normal to not hope too much for fear of something you may loose.....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gampa For This Useful Post:

mrsoptomistic  (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BronwynCJ View Post
    Firstly just want to wish everyone a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

We had our viability scan this morning, I should be around 6w5d but only saw a sac that was measuring about 5w. Things are not looking good, my numbers were low and doubling slower than we would have liked, so I imagine that it will all be over soon. We have another scan next Friday to see if there has been any growth but I am not holding out much luck.
    Could someone please remove me from the roll call? Tia.
    Hey bronwyn, so sorry to hear your sad news. I hope there is a chance of things turning around. Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Meshell23,
    l 100% agree with you. l am almost 13 1/2 weeks and just don't want to go there. l had some spotting at 7 weeks and l said to my husband, how bad would we be feeling if we had. Everyone is different and l would never judge anyone. l just want to make sure everything is ok. My husband has been great about it. i think when you try so hard for a baby, you just want to wrap yourself up in cotton wool. All the best Kel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tia,
    l am so sorry that your scan has not gone well. l will have everything crossed for you next week. Hoping for a mircle.
    Kel. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SL1009,
    Just want to let you know that l am thinking of. Hoping your scan goes great. l think twins.

Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gampa,
    You are normal. Don't worry. l am 13 weeks pregnant and still find it hard to get my head around it. The thing is, we try not to hope to much for fear of something going wrong. As you start getting a tummy, thats when it feels real.
    All the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Hi all,
    had scan t okay- all looking good.- phew. Measuring 9 weeks. Heart beat and all.

looks like a tiny teddy! Can see 2 arms and 2 legs (tiny) with big head and tummy. Next time you eat a tiny teddy that's what a 9 week old fetus looks like! He he

W saw it moving and I think it's the first time I allowed myself to think I've actually got there. I actually acknowledged I was pregnant. I cried when I told a friend at work. I know I've got 3 more weeks till I'm out of danger zone and a nuchal to get through but I guess it was all the final realization that after all I've been thru it might actually work.

Im so happy but a bit stunned....does any else feel the same? Is it normal to not hope too much for fear of something you may loose.....
    Yay congratulations a little teddy xxx