Closed Thread
Page 43 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyPonds View Post
    Hi Ladies

Sl - Yes I'm ok no problems as I had just pulled out of the carpark and was driving down the driveway to get off site. lol. Anyway work is going to pay for and fix the damage to the other car. Ours is just a buff and we'll do that no biggie just get the other car fixed.

1 more sleep!

Meshell - We haven't stopped having sex. I just don't have the energy ATM so it hasn't been a frequent as normal. But It is totally up to yiu if you do it or you wit til the 2nd trimester.

Dragonfly - I had MS will my Ds and DD1 & DD2 so it didn't make any difference to weather I was carrying a girl or boy. This pregnancy however is completely different to my last ones as I've had virtually no MS. My MS usually kicks in at around 6 weeks. I have heard if your all belly then it's a boy and if you carry in your back it's a girl or vise versa lol. I can't remember.

There are so many wives tales out there. You can try the whole wedding ring thing and see what that says.
    That's great that work is sorting it all out and glad to hear you r ok...

The wives tale that I heard is the same - belly = boy and bum = girl

BUT my cousin was all belly and she had a girl lol that's why they're called old wives tales right??? As long as its healthy who cares!! Are you guys going to find out what your having?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hahaha SL that is my thought exactly. He is like come on come on. MY response is do you want the baby to fall out? I know I am probably being silly but I just dont want to I am tired and moody anywho so that is probably playing a massive part of it. I am feeling like my body is a temple at the moment haha
    Totally get you although my DH hast even tried as he's probably as scared as me!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't want to find out as I did with all my others but DH does. So I guess we'll decide when we have our 19 week scan lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We want to this time. Didn't for our first which was awesome, not many great surprises left in life. We had decided if this one was a girl that would be it for us however ad we still have 2 frosties I won't destroy them and can't bring myself to give them up (really respect those who can). So potentially we could have 4 kids.

We agree that a healthy bub is the most important thing it would just take a bit of the stress away for our frozen cycles to come if this time was a girl.

Know it probably just a wives talk but I want some Ms (apologies in advance to those suffering at the moment) I know I will most likely regret wanting it.

Baby falling out that's funny. I also really love the name coco for referring to your Bubba its personal and original. We just call ours Bubba. Last time I would call it baby b cause no matter what sex it was it's name was going to start with a b( crazy me even came up with a little song about it) pregnancy hormones make you crazy he he he
    Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (04-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    We want to this time. Didn't for our first which was awesome, not many great surprises left in life. We had decided if this one was a girl that would be it for us however ad we still have 2 frosties I won't destroy them and can't bring myself to give them up (really respect those who can). So potentially we could have 4 kids.

We agree that a healthy bub is the most important thing it would just take a bit of the stress away for our frozen cycles to come if this time was a girl.

Know it probably just a wives talk but I want some Ms (apologies in advance to those suffering at the moment) I know I will most likely regret wanting it.

Baby falling out that's funny. I also really love the name coco for referring to your Bubba its personal and original. We just call ours Bubba. Last time I would call it baby b cause no matter what sex it was it's name was going to start with a b( crazy me even came up with a little song about it) pregnancy hormones make you crazy he he he
    Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    Lol so cute xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    12 weeks today and just had my NT scan. Just thought I'd post the results as I have been really scared about this and I'm sure others are. Firstly I went to the guy in melbourne who does an extremly high number of melbournian scans. He pointed out the presence of nasal bone, fluid thickness 1.6mm (under 3mm ok apparently) and said baby was growing very normally. Then my result came back 1:376 which I freaked about only because my sisters was 1:700 at age 40! (I'm 36) Spoke to obsgyn, he looked at all the results including bloods and said we have a 1.3% chance of abnormality. So with that news and very experienced clinician doing the scan I've decided to go without further testing , obsgyn didn't recommend cvs. Does this stress ever end?! So Now I'll await the next test results at 20 weeks but I feel better now. I think! Best of luck to everyone with this part of the journey, I wish I was one of those people who worry less

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    12 weeks today and just had my NT scan. Just thought I'd post the results as I have been really scared about this and I'm sure others are. Firstly I went to the guy in melbourne who does an extremly high number of melbournian scans. He pointed out the presence of nasal bone, fluid thickness 1.6mm (under 3mm ok apparently) and said baby was growing very normally. Then my result came back 1:376 which I freaked about only because my sisters was 1:700 at age 40! (I'm 36) Spoke to obsgyn, he looked at all the results including bloods and said we have a 1.3% chance of abnormality. So with that news and very experienced clinician doing the scan I've decided to go without further testing , obsgyn didn't recommend cvs. Does this stress ever end?! So Now I'll await the next test results at 20 weeks but I feel better now. I think! Best of luck to everyone with this part of the journey, I wish I was one of those people who worry less
    It just goes to show that every little thing is a milestone and then we have to try to be patient to get to the next one. 1.3% is very low and I'm sure nothing to worry about hun. The fact is that you've made it to 12 weeks - hip hip hooray - and he said that all looks good so as hard as it may be try to enjoy your pregnancy now instead of stressing for the next 8 weeks!! We all worry especially after what we've all been through I guess it's all surreal hey? Xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Beta  (04-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firstly just want to wish everyone a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

We had our viability scan this morning, I should be around 6w5d but only saw a sac that was measuring about 5w. Things are not looking good, my numbers were low and doubling slower than we would have liked, so I imagine that it will all be over soon. We have another scan next Friday to see if there has been any growth but I am not holding out much luck.
    Could someone please remove me from the roll call? Tia.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BronwynCJ View Post

We had our viability scan this morning, I should be around 6w5d but only saw a sac that was measuring about 5w. Things are not looking good, my numbers were low and doubling slower than we would have liked, so I imagine that it will all be over soon. We have another scan next Friday to see if there has been any growth but I am not holding out much luck.
    Big hugs darling I'm so sorry to hear that your scan didn't go well. Thoughts and prayers and with you that bubs has a big growth spurt in the next week xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BronwynCJ View Post

So so sorry. I see by your signature you've been through so much. May the universe give you some good luck asap. xx