Closed Thread
Page 39 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gilllint View Post
    I agree dr Google can be good but also can make us worry a lot more than necessary. But I know curiosity gets the better of us and how we just can't help it.

Got my second bloods and hcg had gone from 201 on Monday to 1717 today ( great result to head into the weekend). Progesterone was 60.8 gone up a bit so happy with that too (considering I'm not on any pessaries or any thing).

This is the first clinic( been with 4) that's procedure hasn't required pessaries after first blood test. Has anyone experienced this?

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    Great news on your results hun. I've only had one positive BT which was 2 weeks ago and I'm still on pessaries. My FN said that anything over 40 is the good level of progesterone. I'm doing pessaries twice a day and mine is 400, which is super high but I'm told as long as its over 40 then all is good x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Smyles View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I'm 13 weeks today and had my NT scan. Bub was a bit stubborn so took awhile to get the right pics, but all looks good. Just a bit of an FYI, I'm in Brisbane and the scan cost me $160. None of that is claimable on Medicare or PHI.
    Hey Smyles yay for 13 weeks congratulations, now officially in trimester number two!! Glad all looks good. That's no good that you can't claim on your scans. I'm going for my first next week and have been told I will get the bulk back from Medicare (Melbourne)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations smyles!

My nt scan is costing $300 but there is a Medicare rebate. I'm in nsw so I'm not sure if that is why??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm confused! I have absolutely no idea why it's different in QLD. I was told the scan is optional and there is no Medicare number. Kind of silly if you ask me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, and I am absolutely huge! You can definitely tell I'm pregnant just by looking at me now. I'm trying to get through winter without buying maternity clothes, but with about 8 weeks of cold weather left I'm going to be busting out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smyles where did you go? I went to Dr Carmody, at The Wesley. It cost $290 and we got given the Medicare claim form. Not sure how much we get back tho. Maybe you only paid the gap?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My ob referred me to QDI. There is no Medicare number on my receipt, did you have one on yours?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was thinking today about when I'll start my maternity leave.

Can any mums share their experience in those last few weeks leading up to your due date? I'd like to work Up as close as I can but another part of me wants to take some extra time as it will be my last chance to do things before the baby comes, even if that means just lying on the lounge watching tv.

I already have a 0 care factor about work. All I can think about is the baby hehe

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherwillbe For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (02-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with you Motherwillbe! I worked up until 3 weeks prior with my first child, with number2 I think I'll probably do the same (which makes my last day at work 18 January 2012!) approx 26 weeks - already on the count down!! It all depends on how you feel closer to the time I guess. I haven't ruled out going earlier. You should be able to start your maternity leave anywhere from 6 weeks prior to the baby's due date. K

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsoptomistic For This Useful Post:

Motherwillbe  (01-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks khutch. I'm due on 11 jan and planning to work up till 21 dec which is approx 3 weeks before my due date. Hopefully I'll make it till then.