Closed Thread
Page 34 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    SL - good luck for the bt today, keeping everything crossed for you and hoping that your spotting has ceased overnight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Broomdyke, hope your scan goes well today! you excited??

SL good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    I sure am lol I dreamt about it last night and everything possible went wrong lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I was trolling through BH and came across this thread that may help us 1st time mums. If your like me, I much prefer to read advice than hear it from my mother or some of people who think they know best.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...-mum-pls/page4

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nala9000 For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (28-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck today Broomdyke!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivfmum09 View Post
    Hi ladies,

So much to read and catch up on. Too much to say hi to everyone invididually. but hi everyone

SL1009 i hope you have been reasurred by what your clinic and what the girls on here said You poor thing. Good luck with BT tomorrow.

Im 9w5d today and decided that tomorrow im wearnig maternity clothes, my clothing is just too uncomfortable now. It is bub number 2 for me though.

For maternity clothes, apart from the usual places here in Australia like Kmart/bigw and target, i got some from next.com.au, wonderful stuff. Last pregnancy my Mum sent stuff over from Next as she was living there at the time. Their baby clothes are CUTE too, my DD has wonderful good quality stuff from there too

Chat soon,

ivfmum09
    OMG i used to live in the UK and used to pine over Next Children's Clothes - So Cute! Fortunately my parents still live over there so I'll be god willing making some orders lol!x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BronwynCJ View Post
    SL - good luck for the bt today, keeping everything crossed for you and hoping that your spotting has ceased overnight.
    Thanks Bronwyn I felt much better after I got home and had a snooze - I scoffed down a HUGE dinner last night and had a good sleep. Thanks to God I haven't had any spotting at all since my incident yesterday. Had BT this morning, just awaiting results now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to all the positive vibes ladies, you have certainly made me feel better...

How are we all feeling today? I am not feeling too bad I seem to have that constant sick feeling like when you're hungry, even though I'm eating like a horse, lol! Apart from that, a little cramping and headachey which I'm putting down to the pessaries and then of course I want to sleep ALL THE TIME lol! So bloated, struggling to find clothes to wear to work as I either have tight tops or dresses - trying to disguise my huge bloat with a belt today lol!

Broomdyke - you must be so excited - what time is your scan??

Hopefully my FN calls soon with my results - eeeeeeekkkkk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    So I was trolling through BH and came across this thread that may help us 1st time mums. If your like me, I much prefer to read advice than hear it from my mother or some of people who think they know best.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...-mum-pls/page4
    What a fab thread - although I know I will get totally consumed by it so I shall just hold my horses and wait until I'm out of the first trimester xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default G'luck

Good luck SL1009!! Hope the blood test results come back fine. I had some pink/brown spotting too at around 5 or 6 weeks...and it freaked me out too. Turned out to be all the crinone/pessaries that I was popping up me that was irritating my lining lol. Rang wazza's nurse in a mild panic and she reassured me..then told me to put pessaries anally instead and that should fix it! LOL. Possibly TMI but have been doing that since and have had no problems since *touch wood*.

Good luck good luck!
    J.