Closed Thread
Page 33 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I am at work bored I am online baby browsing as I am not allowed to buy aything til I hit 12 weeks that is when I am settin up the room. I am in love with the Love and Care Sleigh cot, change table and set of drawers that is on my list. I am also on the hunt for a rocking chair like a dark timber old style rocking chair.
    I am not even lookig at maternity clothing I dont like the idea of maternity clothing I dont think it really caters for my style Summer I will just be in dresses.
    I can't wait to start shopping for baby. DH is convinced he won't buy anything until the third trimester! I don't think that will happen, lol! I looked up baby expos and there is one on in Melbourne in October on mine and my DHs birthday weekend - so excited. You know there are cots you can buy that convert into junior beds - very clever. I love nursery stuff! I have been absolutely adamant since I was about 7 that I want my first child to have a Beatrix Potter nursery - so that's what it will be - I've been collecting little bits and pieces for years! Feeling anxious about tomorrow's BT even though I feel crappy which I guess is a good thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    FREAKING OUT! HEEEEEELLLLPPPPP!! TMI ALERT.....

I just went to the loo and there was a tiny bit of spotting (like less than your pinky fingernail) and I wiped and there was more with a tiny red clot. It was pinky in colour, but looked pretty fresh! I went to the loo and my urine was normal, no blood in the urine. This is the first time I have spotted since my last period, no spotting even after EPU or ET this whole time! Please someone give me some advice!!! I have left a message with my FN....awaiting call back....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just spoke to my FN - he said that 'salmon' coloured spotting is very normal with pessaries so I shouldn't be worried and that I have my next blood test tomorrow so we'll just see how we go with that. I told him I had a small clot in there too and he said try not to worry as it is very common along with taking the pessaries.

I feel a bit better after speaking with him but still freaking out - I just want these blood test results now! Please pray extra hard for me tonight ladies, I'm really scared xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    FREAKING OUT! HEEEEEELLLLPPPPP!! TMI ALERT.....

I just went to the loo and there was a tiny bit of spotting (like less than your pinky fingernail) and I wiped and there was more with a tiny red clot. It was pinky in colour, but looked pretty fresh! I went to the loo and my urine was normal, no blood in the urine. This is the first time I have spotted since my last period, no spotting even after EPU or ET this whole time! Please someone give me some advice!!! I have left a message with my FN....awaiting call back....
    Esy does it. Lots of people bleed in early pregnancy. How many weeks are you now? If over x6 I would get a scan- its the only way to know for sure that I you have a heart beat. If under 6 then unfortunately it's a wait and see scenario- I know not helpful. Rest up. Drink fluids, don't lift anything. Go home if you are at work so you can rest. And if possible get an early scan to ease your mind if nothing else.
    Let us know what happens.
    Fingers crossed its just a normal thing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Esy does it. Lots of people bleed in early pregnancy. How many weeks are you now? If over x6 I would get a scan- its the only way to know for sure that I you have a heart beat. If under 6 then unfortunately it's a wait and see scenario- I know not helpful. Rest up. Drink fluids, don't lift anything. Go home if you are at work so you can rest. And if possible get an early scan to ease your mind if nothing else.
    Let us know what happens.
    Fingers crossed its just a normal thing...
    Thanks Gampa I'm 6 weeks and 1 day - have third BT scheduled for tomorrow and then our first scan next week, so I will wait and see what the results are from the BT. I hate this feeling! I did do a little bit of lifting (not too heavy) this morning maybe that brought it on I don't know. I will definitely be taking it easy tonight....I think I will be ok to wait until our scan if we get a good result tomorrow. I'm normally a very patient person but when it comes to waiting on baby results it's so hard!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Of course I will
    Take it easy and relax easier said then done i totally understand but stressing over all this nature business does not help. Lots of women experience bleeding so it may be extremely normal.
    All this waiting is not easy hey
    Well that's what I'm trying not to do but it is hard - it's all in the hands of the man upstairs so I shall trust in that. My lovely DH is picking me up early from work (in half an hour) so I will go home and have a snooze before dinner. Bring on tomorrows' BT and some nice high numbers to give me another week's worth of breathing space, lol!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Meshell23  (27-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

So much to read and catch up on. Too much to say hi to everyone invididually. but hi everyone

SL1009 i hope you have been reasurred by what your clinic and what the girls on here said You poor thing. Good luck with BT tomorrow.

Im 9w5d today and decided that tomorrow im wearnig maternity clothes, my clothing is just too uncomfortable now. It is bub number 2 for me though.

For maternity clothes, apart from the usual places here in Australia like Kmart/bigw and target, i got some from next.com.au, wonderful stuff. Last pregnancy my Mum sent stuff over from Next as she was living there at the time. Their baby clothes are CUTE too, my DD has wonderful good quality stuff from there too

Chat soon,

ivfmum09

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Guys,

SL try not to get too worried, like the others have said, hopefully everything is ok and just a bit of spot bleeding. let us know how you go tomorrow.

Oh Broom, I think a few pages back you mentioned that on BB is bigger than the other. that happened to me!! lol they have kind of evened out now! I got measured yesterday and usually I am a B... now a D cup.. DH is beside himself lol

We had our scan yesterday, 10 weeks today! told alot of people last night and those that know we have been trying to 2 and a half years are just over the moon. The best part was when we getting the scan, bubs was just sitting there, then DH said, "I thought you said someone on BH at 10 weeks you can see them moving" I just shrugged and low and behold we had a right old wriggle. So exciting!!

heading off to next.com.au to go shopping... braaahaa haa

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Roll Call

Due in January 2013

7th - Kell72
    10th - LillyPonds
    10th - Grebbeci
    11th - Motherwillbe
    15th - Mammainwaiting
    16th - Beta
    23rd - MrsP
    23rd - Nala9000
    24th - Beeanksta
    25th - ivfmum09
    28th - Mrs E 116

Due in February 2013
    6th - Meshell23
    7th - Broomdyke
    7th - khutch
    8th - gampa
    16th - Bindi1
    19th - SL1009
    21st - BronwynCJ
    21st - Nebiskus
    22nd - Dextersmum

Due in March 2013

Our Precious Angels
    Mich4761

Scans & Appointments
    SL1009 - 3rd BT 28th June
    Broomdyke - 1st scan @ 8 wks 28th June
    Bindi1 - Scan 29th June
    Motherwillbe - NT scan 2 July
    BronwynCJ - 1st scan @ 6w5d 4th July
    Beta NT scan 4th July
    Gampa - Scan 4th July
    LillyPonds - NT Scan 5th July
    Mammainwaiting - NT Scan 5th July
    Grebbeci - 2nd app OB, 12 July
    Nala9000 - NT scan 13 July
    LillyPonds - OB 19th July
    Mrs E 116 - NT Scan 20th July
    BronwynCJ - 1st OB 20th July
    MESHELL23 - Scan 7 week 22.6.12 & NT 30.7.12
    Nala9000 - OB 25th July
    Gampa - NT Scan 1st August

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being

Shhh, blowing Flo rider's whistle and making Usher scream...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had the same spotting and some heavier bleeding but continued blood tests showed my HCG was rising sharply - turned out to be twins. I had a scan at 7 weeks cause the bleeding wouldn't settle and that put my mind at ease.
    good luck sweetie

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PrimaDonnnaGirl For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (28-06-2012)