Closed Thread
Page 28 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyPonds View Post
    Hi Ladies

I have created a FB group for those wanting to join. It is completely private and only members of the group can read our posts.

Please PM me or Dextersmum if you want to be added!
    Will it say xxxx joined this group?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmum View Post
    Yes Grebbeci I have had the same pain on and off. Its starting to worry me as it feels like its in my left ovary. making me think I have a cyst or even worse- ectopic.
    I've read up a bit about ectopic as the thought freaks me out - don't stress until you have sharp pains in your shoulder and or start bleeding (apparently) lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Will it say xxxx joined this group?
    On your feed???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think it does. Dextersmum did it show up on your profile or news feed?

I think all posts do show on your feed but only YOU can see them. No friends or family can see the posts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyPonds View Post
    I don't think it does. Dextersmum did it show up on your profile or news feed?

I think all posts do show on your feed but only YOU can see them. No friends or family can see the posts.
    Great idea but I will join later down the track JUST IN CASE I would die if anyone saw anything, and my husband would go mental lol, please don't run away from Bub hub though - loving all you ladies on here : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    No problem. I understand the wanting to wait until 12 weeks. I think there will be a few who will wait and that is totally fine . I won't be going anywere I promise lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im really confused about the pm group

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by broomdyke View Post
    Im really confused about the pm group
    I've created a private FB group (on request) for anyone who wants to join. It's a private group that only the group members can see who are members and what is posted.

It will show up on your news feeds but only YOU can see what is here. No one other than the group members can see what you've posted. It is ony joined by invitation only. So if anyone wants to join you'll need to contact via PM either myself or Dextersmum with your FB email address so we can add you as a "friend" to add you to the group. This is purely an optional thing as I know some are on FB alot more than they are on BH. Me I'm on both equally .

Does that help?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Nala9000  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmum View Post
    Yes Grebbeci I have had the same pain on and off. Its starting to worry me as it feels like its in my left ovary. making me think I have a cyst or even worse- ectopic.
    One of our nurses scared us as I had the same pains and she said it could be an ectopic, I had a blood test and my numbers where above normal. We freaked out over the weekend and went and had a scan just to make sure. She said that my ovaries had been over stimulated during the injections. usually they are the size or walnuts, but mine where the size of oranges. They would eventually go down, though I still get the stabbing pains every now and then. They said to me if they are constantly at about an 8 (highest rate of pain being 10), your shoulder hurts and your bleed then you have something to worry about. Having said that, if you are worried, I would get it checked.... Peace of mind goes a long way

Hey SL, I think Green tea is ok from what I read just watch the caffeine in it. I have a normal tea every day so I can't imagine a green would have that high a rating?

AFM nothing much going on, I am now very excited about our 10wk scan after what rain mentioned! I hope s/he is wriggling away!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nala9000 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome idea with FB, I am on there as much as here at the moment, but also a little hesitant to join till after we have told friends... which will be after tomorrow scan

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nala9000 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (25-06-2012)