Closed Thread
Page 27 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BronwynCJ View Post
    Dextersmum - congratulations and welcome! I count day of transfer of Day5 blastocyst as being 5DPO.

AFM: We had our second blood test today with the clinic and my numbers for 24DPO are 1094. I am okay with that - they seem quite low compared to many of the ladies on here, but they are doubling within the normal range and have booked our scan for the 4 July.
    Hey Bronwyn, my HCG at 17DPO was like 209 or something...and at 24DPO was 1092 i think. lol. Was a bit worried too that it was on the low side but everything seems fine (fingers crossed). Went to wazza for the 9 week scan last week (cos we were nosy) and even saw the little feet and hands move! was amazing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Beta - My MS didn't really start until about 10 weeks, I had felt pretty much fine until then but seedy as hell and up way more since 10 weeks.

Dextersmum - Welcome! and congrats on your BFP!

Bronwyn - Totally agree with lillyponds, don't worry too much about the numbers, as long as they are doubling as they should be then it's all good.

AFM: Seem to be getting some quite sharp pains on the left lower abdominal side around where I would usually get ovulation pain, It seems to come and go. I'm thinking either just stretching, a bit of windy constipation (SORRY TMI) or the beginning of a UTI. Has anyone else had this?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Grebbeci For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Grebbeci - I get all sorts of pains and sharp cramps. Some are bowel related (I know TMI :P) but the other ones I have no clue. Sometimes they scare the be jesus out of me. They happen right across the front of my belly and can last a good few seconds. I know few seconds doesn't sound long but the pain is to the point I double over in pain and have to take a few deep breaths.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm having short sharp random pains as well as mild cramping at times too a I'm led to believe its all normal and part of our bodies stretching out to make room for baby : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainaberdine View Post
    Hey Bronwyn, my HCG at 17DPO was like 209 or something...and at 24DPO was 1092 i think. lol. Was a bit worried too that it was on the low side but everything seems fine (fingers crossed). Went to wazza for the 9 week scan last week (cos we were nosy) and even saw the little feet and hands move! was amazing
    How exciting that you see little feet and hands move omg I would've been beside myself lol - was that your second scan?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Yes super exciting

SL1009: Yeah it as our 2nd scan. We had the first at 7 weeks and wazza was happy to not see us again. But he said if we were nosy we could come back for another scan to have another peek. So of course we said yes I wasn't super excited at the 2nd scan ...more nervous just wanted to see the heart beat still lol...and then all of a sudden we saw the feet move!!! I think I squealed .....lol. There was quite a bit of squealing as the baby was very active! Have to say...that was very exciting then....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Green tea - yes or no in pregnancy? I have read conflicting things....opinions? I don't drink coffee or normal tea with milk/sugar - I usually drink green tea and then I also drink the French earl grey, black, from T2 in the evening which I think would be ok....just would like to see what others thought.....thank you : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainaberdine View Post
    SL1009: Yeah it as our 2nd scan. We had the first at 7 weeks and wazza was happy to not see us again. But he said if we were nosy we could come back for another scan to have another peek. So of course we said yes I wasn't super excited at the 2nd scan ...more nervous just wanted to see the heart beat still lol...and then all of a sudden we saw the feet move!!! I think I squealed .....lol. There was quite a bit of squealing as the baby was very active! Have to say...that was very exciting then....
    Wow that would have been so cool. We have our first scan at just over 7 weeks on the 5th July and then not another one util 12 weeks so for sure we will be booking one in between that! Hehe active baby imagine when it starts kicking lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I have created a FB group for those wanting to join. It is completely private and only members of the group can read our posts.

Please PM me or Dextersmum if you want to be added!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    Beta - My MS didn't really start until about 10 weeks, I had felt pretty much fine until then but seedy as hell and up way more since 10 weeks.

Dextersmum - Welcome! and congrats on your BFP!

Bronwyn - Totally agree with lillyponds, don't worry too much about the numbers, as long as they are doubling as they should be then it's all good.

AFM: Seem to be getting some quite sharp pains on the left lower abdominal side around where I would usually get ovulation pain, It seems to come and go. I'm thinking either just stretching, a bit of windy constipation (SORRY TMI) or the beginning of a UTI. Has anyone else had this?
    Yes Grebbeci I have had the same pain on and off. Its starting to worry me as it feels like its in my left ovary. making me think I have a cyst or even worse- ectopic.