Closed Thread
Page 27 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 1500
  1. #261
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BronwynCJ View Post
    Dextersmum - congratulations and welcome! I count day of transfer of Day5 blastocyst as being 5DPO.

    AFM: We had our second blood test today with the clinic and my numbers for 24DPO are 1094. I am okay with that - they seem quite low compared to many of the ladies on here, but they are doubling within the normal range and have booked our scan for the 4 July.
    Hey Bronwyn, my HCG at 17DPO was like 209 or something...and at 24DPO was 1092 i think. lol. Was a bit worried too that it was on the low side but everything seems fine (fingers crossed). Went to wazza for the 9 week scan last week (cos we were nosy) and even saw the little feet and hands move! was amazing

  2. #262
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cessnock, NSW
    Posts
    1,416
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked
    477
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Beta - My MS didn't really start until about 10 weeks, I had felt pretty much fine until then but seedy as hell and up way more since 10 weeks.

    Dextersmum - Welcome! and congrats on your BFP!

    Bronwyn - Totally agree with lillyponds, don't worry too much about the numbers, as long as they are doubling as they should be then it's all good.

    AFM: Seem to be getting some quite sharp pains on the left lower abdominal side around where I would usually get ovulation pain, It seems to come and go. I'm thinking either just stretching, a bit of windy constipation (SORRY TMI) or the beginning of a UTI. Has anyone else had this?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Grebbeci For This Useful Post:

    LillyPonds  (25-06-2012)

  4. #263
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In a house in a Street
    Posts
    3,592
    Thanks
    3,177
    Thanked
    874
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Grebbeci - I get all sorts of pains and sharp cramps. Some are bowel related (I know TMI :P) but the other ones I have no clue. Sometimes they scare the be jesus out of me. They happen right across the front of my belly and can last a good few seconds. I know few seconds doesn't sound long but the pain is to the point I double over in pain and have to take a few deep breaths.

  5. #264
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm having short sharp random pains as well as mild cramping at times too a I'm led to believe its all normal and part of our bodies stretching out to make room for baby : )

  6. #265
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainaberdine View Post
    Hey Bronwyn, my HCG at 17DPO was like 209 or something...and at 24DPO was 1092 i think. lol. Was a bit worried too that it was on the low side but everything seems fine (fingers crossed). Went to wazza for the 9 week scan last week (cos we were nosy) and even saw the little feet and hands move! was amazing
    How exciting that you see little feet and hands move omg I would've been beside myself lol - was that your second scan?

  7. #266
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0

    Default Yes super exciting

    SL1009: Yeah it as our 2nd scan. We had the first at 7 weeks and wazza was happy to not see us again. But he said if we were nosy we could come back for another scan to have another peek. So of course we said yes I wasn't super excited at the 2nd scan ...more nervous just wanted to see the heart beat still lol...and then all of a sudden we saw the feet move!!! I think I squealed .....lol. There was quite a bit of squealing as the baby was very active! Have to say...that was very exciting then....

  8. #267
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Green tea - yes or no in pregnancy? I have read conflicting things....opinions? I don't drink coffee or normal tea with milk/sugar - I usually drink green tea and then I also drink the French earl grey, black, from T2 in the evening which I think would be ok....just would like to see what others thought.....thank you : )

  9. #268
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainaberdine View Post
    SL1009: Yeah it as our 2nd scan. We had the first at 7 weeks and wazza was happy to not see us again. But he said if we were nosy we could come back for another scan to have another peek. So of course we said yes I wasn't super excited at the 2nd scan ...more nervous just wanted to see the heart beat still lol...and then all of a sudden we saw the feet move!!! I think I squealed .....lol. There was quite a bit of squealing as the baby was very active! Have to say...that was very exciting then....
    Wow that would have been so cool. We have our first scan at just over 7 weeks on the 5th July and then not another one util 12 weeks so for sure we will be booking one in between that! Hehe active baby imagine when it starts kicking lol

  10. #269
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In a house in a Street
    Posts
    3,592
    Thanks
    3,177
    Thanked
    874
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

    I have created a FB group for those wanting to join. It is completely private and only members of the group can read our posts.

    Please PM me or Dextersmum if you want to be added!

  11. #270
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Central west NSW
    Posts
    269
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked
    53
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    Beta - My MS didn't really start until about 10 weeks, I had felt pretty much fine until then but seedy as hell and up way more since 10 weeks.

    Dextersmum - Welcome! and congrats on your BFP!

    Bronwyn - Totally agree with lillyponds, don't worry too much about the numbers, as long as they are doubling as they should be then it's all good.

    AFM: Seem to be getting some quite sharp pains on the left lower abdominal side around where I would usually get ovulation pain, It seems to come and go. I'm thinking either just stretching, a bit of windy constipation (SORRY TMI) or the beginning of a UTI. Has anyone else had this?
    Yes Grebbeci I have had the same pain on and off. Its starting to worry me as it feels like its in my left ovary. making me think I have a cyst or even worse- ectopic.


 

Similar Threads

  1. January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!
    By littlesunflowers in forum IVF
    Replies: 1560
    Last Post: 13-02-2013, 20:35
  2. March 2013 babies?!
    By knomie in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-07-2012, 19:22
  3. Due in February 2013
    By biscuit1 in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27-06-2012, 13:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Tambo Teddies
Visit our online store and select your individually handmade natural sheepskin teddy bear. Our soft and loveable bears come in a range of styles and colours. Created in Outback Queensland each bear is unique individual. 100% Australian made!
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Hunter Women's Health Centre
Hunter Women’s Health Centre care for women of all ages, in the full spectrum of their gynaecologic and obstetric health.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!