Closed Thread
Page 26 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My morning sickness abated 9 w 5 d for a week and now it's back! I can't believe it! Has anyone else had this? If i hadn't had my 10 week scan I would have been worried, but midwife said ms leaving at 10 weeks is a great sign. Now it's back, very disappointing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by khutch View Post
    Hi Gampa, is that Zofran you are talking about? I have always been super paranoid about taking anything when pregnant - and I know the GP's hate it, but I always ask, twice about medication/contraindications during pregnancy. So probably a really good tactic to only take it when you feel like you really need it! Labour on the other hand - pass me the drugs! I have been fairly lucky so far though, had a UTI then a vomitting bug last week, now back to normal apart from feeling nauseous, and the only thing that stops it is green tea, Powerade, and small bites of things (whtever I feel like) to keep me from getting too hungry! Hope you feel better soon x
    Yip Zofran= ondansetron. It's ok in pregnancy. I personally think if you are vomiting non stop and can't keep food down then taking something's ok. Better than losing the baby due to fluid deprivation. I've had plenty of friends take it and no problems and it makes the firs t trimester more bearable. My first pregnancy I didn't take it and I was miserable the whole 16 first weeks. This time I have a toddler who needs my attention so I can't be lying in bed and vomiting all the time as I need to be on top of things for her and for my family. It's exhausting vomiting non stop and trying to take her to park, cook etc. I take it about once a day, but seems to work to the next day so I often get 48 hours respite, then it comes back again with vengeance. When I don't feel sick I worry something's happened to the baby..... I don't feel sick this am so I am stressing......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    Congratulaions to you all!!! Can I jump in here? I got a BFP a week ago at 6dp5dt then BT confirmed at 9dp!
    Hoping to share a healthy and happy pregnancy with you all!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmum View Post
    Hi girls,
    Congratulaions to you all!!! Can I jump in here? I got a BFP a week ago at 6dp5dt then BT confirmed at 9dp!
    Hoping to share a healthy and happy pregnancy with you all!! xx
    Nice to see you dextersmum of course you can join in : ) so many familiar names on here from the last thread - I love it. So you will be around 5 weeks now?xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi Ladies

Sorry forgot to update last friday after my scan. I most definitely have one baby in my uterus. That was a massive sigh of relief. baby measures just over 1cm and has a HB of 140BPM which is where they would like to see it at this point. I was also advised chance of going on to have a life birth after seeing a strong HB was 95% I like these odds and I am sticking to them
    I have been nauseous since before I found I was preg then this morning the vomitting started as I was attempting to brush my teeth ick. Not fun at all. just under 5 weeks to go and I have gotten through this first trimester.
    This is so interesting to me as a couple of girls have said the same thing about chances of live birth are 95% after seeing a strong heartbeat! I thought miscarriage was likely all the way up to the end of the first trimester?! I can't wait to hear my docs opinion on this one. Im hoping you guys are right!! What a relief it will be for all of us to make it through the first 12/13 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Nice to see you dextersmum of course you can join in : ) so many familiar names on here from the last thread - I love it. So you will be around 5 weeks now?xxx
    Yes about 5 weeks. Im a bit confused as to what day to count as the one that leads to the next week. If My last period was 18th May and transfer of 5 day blast was Tuesday 12 June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dextersmum - congratulations and welcome! I count day of transfer of Day5 blastocyst as being 5DPO.

AFM: We had our second blood test today with the clinic and my numbers for 24DPO are 1094. I am okay with that - they seem quite low compared to many of the ladies on here, but they are doubling within the normal range and have booked our scan for the 4 July.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Meshell - Big congratulations on your scan. Next hurdle is reaching 12 weeks!

Beta - I had days like that in my last pregnancy. MS waould go away for a few days and then come back. I think I had it until 16 weeks.

Dextersmum - Welcome and big congratulations on your BFP!

Bronwyn - If it's one thing I've learned it's that levels mean squat. As long as they are doubling 48-72 hours then that's all that matters. Your scan isn't far away. Can't wait to read your results .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in January 2013

7th - Kell72
    10th - LillyPonds
    10th - Grebbeci
    11th - Motherwillbe
    15th - Mammainwaiting
    16th - Beta
    23rd - MrsP
    23rd - Nala9000
    24th - Beeanksta
    25th - ivfmum09
    28th - Mrs E 116

Due in February 2013
    6th - Meshell23
    7th - Broomdyke
    7th - khutch
    8th - gampa
    19th - SL1009
    21st - BronwynCJ
    ?? - Dextersmum

Due in March 2013

Our Precious Angels
    Mich4761

Scans & Appointments
    NT scan, 26 June
    Nala - OB 26th June
    SL1009 - 3rd BT 28th June
    Broomdyke - 1st scan @ 8 wks 28th June
    Motherwillbe - NT scan 2 July
    BronwynCJ - 1st scan @ 6w5d 4th July
    LillyPonds - NT Scan 5th July
    Mammainwaiting - NT Scan 5th July
    Grebbeci - 2nd app OB, 12 July
    LillyPonds - OB 19th July
    Mrs E 116 - NT Scan 20th July
    BronwynCJ - 1st OB 20th July
    MESHELL23 - Scan 7 week 22.6.12 & NT 30.7.12

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being dropped off

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BronwynCJ View Post
    Dextersmum - congratulations and welcome! I count day of transfer of Day5 blastocyst as being 5DPO.

AFM: We had our second blood test today with the clinic and my numbers for 24DPO are 1094. I am okay with that - they seem quite low compared to many of the ladies on here, but they are doubling within the normal range and have booked our scan for the 4 July.
    Great news, doesn't matter if they are low as long as they are doubling - you are having your scan day before me : )